Other Topics

Happy Birthday , Caryn!!!! - Page 3

Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey twin,

Apologies I couldn't log in earlier and wish you sooner. I hope you had a great day and didn't get too sloshed 😃  My very best wishes for the coming year.

Your namesake
😃 Edited by Bonheur - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy birthday my dear friend. May your dreams and wishes come true for the next following and coming years of your life.
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Barbarian,

I sent you a PM earlier. Very many happy returns of the day. I hope you have fun in this day and every other day that follows.

Madhu
Caryn thumbnail
My dear dear IF Friends

A big thank you to all of you - Atina, Jas, Ho, Nitipp, Supree, Suram, Sue, Bon, Usha and Madhu.

I had a very lovely day. Simple because of Navarathiri, otherwise it would have been a party time in my home. I received lots of beautiful presents from my family, wishes from my cousines, wishes and blessings from my friends all over the world including you guys. What more a gal needs?   ðŸ˜Š

Bon - sloushing will only start after Navarathri is over. 2 of my sibings share their birthdays in the same month with me. So there will be a triple celebration. Then of course, my best friend will be back to town, so there will be another. hehehehe...... 😉

Anyway, thank you everyone. Thanks.   ðŸ¤—
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Caryn,

Happy Birthday to you yaar 😃Edited by Vani19 - 16 years ago
anjali_prajin thumbnail
Hi caryn,
many more happy returns of the day to my sweet love.I got a work to do on ur birthday and i really saw this site which was no words to see u dear in full lighted colours to u .

This day should be more marvel ,wonderful day to u and dont ever try to forget this moment of love of ur friends sorry not friends ur family ,a very big family wishes u a birthday i think i have to tell belated wishes ,btw God bless u dear in both health and wealth and i am proud to be in one of our big family .

When i was new to this forum i was so amazed to this a a good hearted friends like u and good advicer friends in this india forum.

Lucky friends will have a such a big family in all over world or university,i BLESS u lots and be happy for ever dear ,we will never forget u friend and my dear love.

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ./BELATED WISHES.
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi caryn
wish you a many many happy returns of the day 😃

may all your dreams come true 😃
Caryn thumbnail
Thank you Vani, Sharan & Kabee

The cake was very nice Kabee. I enjoyed it tremendously. Yum...... 😉

Sharan, you are correct, we are one big universal happy family. It made my birthday extra special as my universal family wished and blessed me.   ðŸ˜Š
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me, nakkal? 😆 I was serious paa...I knew definitely you would come here, so what easier way to wish you a happy birthday? I tried to send you an SMS with a birthday cake on it, but the idiotic Motorola couldn't send it through.

I am going to hold you to your statement that sloshing would start after Navarathiri....and this time I want to meet your best friend too!!
mellisai thumbnail

Happy Birthday Caryn!
🥳🥳🥳

engaluku party onum ilaya?

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago