Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Quote: Love is Friendship set on fire

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Yes we are back with the Qoute of the week! 😃 Ab im posting this for the 1st time so give a good response acha!😆

This week's Quote is:

Love is friendship set on fire.
By Jeremy Taylor

Yes we have discuss the thing line between friendship and love many times, but yet it remains one of the best topics..

What do u think of this Quote? What do you understand by it? Do you believe that Friendship is essential to love someone? Do you think this Qoute is true?😳

Post your views on it.. 😃 Will just post mine also!

Love and Friendship Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I think this quote is true, becuase if we'd take arranged marriages for example. These days the girl and boy wouldnt just marry each other, they would spend time together, and be freinds before they become lovers/couple.. so i think freindship is important in this case.

Because, i think freindship covers the trust you have in that person, and love is a add on to freindship. So if you've lost the trust in the person you love..you not only lost your love, but also that freindship.

Now also if we think about love not just as two people from diffrent parts of the world/families..but also if you take a exmaple of a brother/sister love..or mother/son..daughter/father or any other realtion..same would go for them..Biggest thing in all realtions is trust..without that base, theres nothing.

Nice quotee=]] thank you pooja
and your topic rocks 😆 👏
Take Care,
-Dilbagh=]]
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
friendship is need Of every relatiOnship... It takes every realtiOn tOwards much mOre belive and understanding cOz a friend is much better listner then a lOver... 😛
cool_pooja thumbnail
This is one of my fav quotes.. And i truly agree wid it.. No relationship can last without friendship.. It is the base of love.. Its like after love ur friendship is filled wid passion.. and dats what i think dis quote really means.. Friendship makes u trust dat person, be honest wid dat person and know dat person.. So without frndship how can u luv? 😳 Bus friendship mien thoda sa attraction aur passion ka tadka and love ban gaya! 😆
prithvi lover thumbnail
i dont understand any quotes! 😆
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cnt say how true da quote is..Love cud be a totally different thing,but I dunno why I loved da sound of dis quote... 👏 😳 😆
cool_pooja thumbnail
^^ I agree.. Even i love the sound of this quote! 😳
Sameer_111 thumbnail
i dont belive in love which happen certainly jst lik sum one cme in ur lif atonce n stays 4ever. luv is a relation which need understanding n witot ths understanding nothing is poosible.. 😊