Originally posted by cheri

i am fat πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Okay πŸ˜† Stop having ghee πŸ˜†

Tanveer, never heard any Punjabi by that name πŸ˜†

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by samir_soni

πŸ˜† Okay πŸ˜† Stop having ghee πŸ˜†

Tanveer, never heard any Punjabi by that name πŸ˜†

Most people (especially North Indians) have a tendency even on I-F to jump to a conclusion that I'm a Punjabi.πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

Thank God that you didn't Rimjhim.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Two-three persons on I-F have asked me whether I was a Punjabi.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

One of them even told me that she'd a Punjabi friend by the name of Tanveer.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I too have come across some people having names like Tanveer Kaur (female) and Tanveer Singh (male) outside I-F.πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

A couple of years ago one person on another site couldn't believe  that I'm a Muslim despite having given my full name.πŸ˜›

He told that I probably belonged to a Punjabi Jat community who could be migrating to Canada or US anytime πŸ˜› because most Punjabis prefer to migrate to the US or Canada.

-TanveerπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by abide - 16 years ago
Lol. Nice πŸ˜† like assuming every Bengali speaking Brit is from Sylhet πŸ˜†

Originally posted by samir_soni

Lol. Nice πŸ˜† like assuming every Bengali speaking Brit is from Sylhet πŸ˜†

Yes, it is very much similar to that.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
-TanveerπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by abide

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>Ok, you're so straightforward.😎-TanveerπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

😳 lol
Originally posted by abide

<P><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Most people (especially North Indians) have a tendency even on I-F to jump to a conclusion that I'm a Punjabi.πŸ˜•πŸ˜³<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Thank God that you didn't Rimjhim.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Two-three persons on I-F have asked me whether I was a Punjabi.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><SPAN lang=EN-GB>One of them even told me that she'd a Punjabi friend by the name of Tanveer.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†</SPAN>
<P><SPAN lang=EN-GB>I too have come across some people having names like Tanveer Kaur (female) and Tanveer Singh (male) outside I-F.πŸ˜•πŸ˜³<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><SPAN lang=EN-GB>A couple of years ago one person on another site couldn't believe that I'm a Muslim despite having given my full name.πŸ˜›<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><SPAN lang=EN-GB>He told that I probably belonged to a Punjabi Jat community who could be migrating to Canada or US anytime πŸ˜› because most Punjabis prefer to migrate to the US or Canada.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><SPAN lang=EN-GB><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>-TanveerπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ</SPAN>

I never have ghee 😳 πŸ˜† !!!

& ya mostly PUnjabiz r settled in Us Cannanda & London πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by cheri

I never have ghee 😳 πŸ˜† !!! 

and ya Punjabiz r mostly settled in US, Canada and London πŸ‘πŸΌ

So, you never have ghee.😊

Not only ghee, but unfortunately even butter, cheese and wrong choice of edible oils or food lead to obesity.πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

-TanveerπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by abide - 16 years ago
Thanks for the article. Yes obesity does reduce life and UK did a great documentary on families who were giving fast foods and junk foods to their kids. They actually showed them on screen how their kids would look in 20 years and it was very scary.

It is mostly the schools that gave out fatty foods to the students because the manufacturers were selling it cheap to schools. We have had such instances in Canada too.

As for Food Chains like McDonalds etc. the worse thing was their Super-Sizing foods.

I donot think anything in moderation is bad....... or living would be so boring πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Guardian Angel

Thanks for the article. Yes obesity does reduce life and UK did a great documentary on families who were giving fast foods and junk foods to their kids. They actually showed them on screen how their kids would look in 20 years and it was very scary.

It is mostly the schools that gave out fatty foods to the students because the manufacturers were selling it cheap to schools. We have had such instances in Canada too.

As for Food Chains like McDonalds etc. the worse thing was their Super-Sizing foods.

I donot think anything in moderation is bad....... or living would be so boring πŸ˜†

You're welcome and thanks for your feedback.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Glad to learn about the scary UK documentary on families who were giving fast and/or junk foods to their kids.😊
It's unfortunate to know that the manufacturers are selling cheap fatty foods to the school students and that there are such instances in Canada too.πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
In India too there's a craze for junk food prepared by McDonalds/McDonald's and KFC.πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
Yes, you're absolutely right in saying that anything consumed/taken is moderation is not that bad or else life/living would be/become so boring.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
-TanveerπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

In the end we all should agree to a simple sentence with a very deep meaning

U r what u Eat πŸ˜›

For every extreme habit u indulge into be it food smoking drinking etc u have to pay a price
Extreme eating habit leads to Obesity
Eat in a limit do not exaggerate in any thing n see u will lead a healthy life πŸ˜ƒ