Posted: 16 years ago

It is believed that boys are more flirt but i guess girls are..

They are reserved but more flirtous in nature .

What do u think?

Ab no more BOYS vs GIRLS here 😆

i think both flirt equally....but girls take advantage of being girls sometimes...if a guy flirts he is called flirt...but when girls does she is just being naughty...
haha lol i agree
i'm a flirt 😆 😆
hav a luk in my thread"Flirt... kOi acha lagta hay...".... whO iz flirting mOre... yOu gOt it frOm there 😆

and yes.... gurls fOrce guyz tO flirt wid them and sO that they bcOm happy that sum1 is flirting wid her... they dun fOrce yOu like hell, but they dO such things which make a guy tO gO tO her... 😆
haan yaar..
hamaray lyay hi tayyar hoti hain woh.. aur kaun he unhain dekhnay wala..

wese.. girls are more flirt and someone said it right. When boys flirt they are called FLIRT and when girls do the same they say.. kitni naughty hay 😆

Originally posted by Adildagr8

i think both flirt equally....but girls take advantage of being girls sometimes...if a guy flirts he is called flirt...but when girls does she is just being naughty...

I agree with these completely..😆 We blame guys more, but actually both of them flirt equally.. It really depends from person to person!😳

r u a flirt Puji?

But both flirt in different ways. A boy would actually follow a girl everywhere but a girl adore silently. They hide thier feelings
Umm i do flirt wid 2 guys.. N dats the truth.. 😆 Lekin other then them, if someone even flirts wid me, i will start to yell at dem n all.. So im nt a flirt.. Actually i hate guys flirting wid me except the guys who are like really close to me n my best frnds.. I dont stand any other guys except my best frnds flirting wid me! 😳

And i dont which girls adore silently.. I dont! 😆
well....
its kind of complicated..

so far from what i have seen, girls usually like to flirt only with guys they already like/are close to...
At least girls like me..
of course everyone likes attention but not much...

while guys flirt just for the jest of it...

both flirt in a different manner.
so u cant really compare...
ahhahah!!!1 i say girls flirt way more than guyz do!!!!!!!
we have our own ways! 😆