Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by Taify

i dnt think girls r stone hearted??

r they? they try to show they r hard when they arent?

yea dude we are

Well, I don't know.  I yet have to see a guy who truly understands the meaning of romance (or at least my idea of romance).
whats ur idea of romance???

Walking on the sand beach?? looking at moon?
yea that all might be the most formal wayh of being romantic! but being romantic means a whole lotta more!
Originally posted by prithvi lover

yea that all might be the most formal wayh of being romantic! but being romantic means a whole lotta more!

i nOe it jOey... may be mOre then everyOne...😳
Originally posted by Taify

whats ur idea of romance???

Walking on the sand beach?? looking at moon?

No, you see that's the problem.  That's what romance means to most of the people.  For me, it's more than that.

For me true romance is when he looks at me and I forget the whole world.  It's when without saying a word he can say everything that's in his heart through his eyes.  It's that unsaid feeling that I am the most special person to him.  It's that little smile on my happiness.
Edited by -Mystery- - 16 years ago
nope.. boyz n romence.. they brokeup wid ech othe 😉
aww well it just depends 😳 😳 ...sum guys r romantic n express it while othrs maybe romantic bt donot express 😳
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Nooooo.. First of all, u cant swim at beach.. Well if i go wid my guy to beach, i will throw water at him, do cute things, and sit on the rocks and all! 😳

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Originally posted by -Mystery-

No, you see that's the problem.  That's what romance means to most of the people.  For me, it's more than that.

For me true romance is when he looks at me and I forget the whole world.  It's when without saying a word he can say everything that's in his heart through his eyes.  It's that unsaid feeling that I am the most special person to him.  It's that little smile on my happiness.

i totally totally agree with u!
u are right!

😊😊

-RIYA