Taify thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

We know they exists and they arent taboo any more.

What if you come to know that a friend or a relative of yours is a lesbian or gay?

What if he/she hits on you?

How will you handle the situation?

It can turn out to be funny or serious too??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
On 1st April i made my cousins fool that i was Gay.. i said we have a huge gang and all this..
He knew i was making him fool but another cousin of mine started crying..
She was like.. how can u.. how can u be like this and she was like.. dnt touch me.. go away..
and then i bursted into a laughter...

Then i went to her and asked her if i was actually gay.. she didnt say a word but started hitting me .. lol
😆
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 I love your story...
We play around with that word(s) too, and the people who get dusgusted by it just runs away from me and my friends... 😆
Once I said... hey friends... did you ever imagine yourself being a lesbian???
Amd they all stepped 1 step back just like I stink or something... 😆 But they probably knew that I was joking...
prithvi lover thumbnail
hahahah!!! a girl hitting on me wud be my coolest nightmare!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahah!!!!!! but then we shudnt criticise them.....zat wud be rude!
my story is relly stupid! wudnt wanna tell it!
Taify thumbnail
tell me yaar prithvi.. we all wanna know 😆
prithvi lover thumbnail
haha! well......fine............
it was 2006 i guess.....on new yers eve..........i was at my friend bday party...........where a whole lotta ppl had cum...........no i was just sitting in da corner.............when i see this female looking n smiling at me!!!!!!!...........and iam like-umm.......
i smiled back..........thinkin i might make a new friend today...............so this female cums up 2 me...........n starts talkinh very casually n all........n then she asks me2 join her group of friends.............so i went!!!!!!!!............ and oh my god..............while we were talking..........these 2 girls kiss!!!!!!!!!!!.................right in front of me! 🤢 and iam just- 😕 .............but then...........i cum 2 noe that this whole gang is gay!!!!!!!!!!.............and the way reacted to it was just so horible!
i ran to my friend n iam like-LETS GET OUTTA HERE! 😆
-dramaholic- thumbnail
funny stories guys 😆 😆

i've never experinced any thing like this 😆 and wouldnt want to either..
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ahh... Eww.... thats gross Prithvilover... 😆 🤢

but like... Its sooo wierd. 😆 2 girls kissin in frunt of everybody and the gang being gay.

. 😆 😆 ! Its just funny!

Edited by uru_hershey - 16 years ago
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Taify

On 1st April i made my cousins fool that i was Gay.. i said we have a huge gang and all this..
He knew i was making him fool but another cousin of mine started crying..
She was like.. how can u.. how can u be like this and she was like.. dnt touch me.. go away..
and then i bursted into a laughter...

Then i went to her and asked her if i was actually gay.. she didnt say a word but started hitting me .. lol
😆

OMG!! that's hialriouss.. and she actually fell fr it.. that;s even more funny.. 😆

Taify thumbnail
yup she fell for it..
and the look on her face was even funnier 😆

Sumthing like this happened to u?

I know some people who r really GAY but i wont really go and be friends with them.