Posted: 16 years ago
i dun find n e problem wid with friends hu r gay
Originally posted by prithvi lover

haha! well......fine............
it was 2006 i guess.....on new yers eve..........i was at my friend bday party...........where a whole lotta ppl had cum...........no i was just sitting in da corner.............when i see this female looking n smiling at me!!!!!!!...........and iam like-umm.......
i smiled back..........thinkin i might make a new friend today...............so this female cums up 2 me...........n starts talkinh very casually n all........n then she asks me2 join her group of friends.............so i went!!!!!!!!............ and oh my god..............while we were talking..........these 2 girls kiss!!!!!!!!!!!.................right in front of me! 🤢 and iam just- 😕 .............but then...........i cum 2 noe that this whole gang is gay!!!!!!!!!!.............and the way reacted to it was just so horible!
i ran to my friend n iam like-LETS GET OUTTA HERE! 😆

I really wouldn't want to be in this spot... never!
hahaha..

a group of Lesbins... what were u doing there??

these things r still considered taboo
Originally posted by prithvi lover

haha! well......fine............
it was 2006 i guess.....on new yers eve..........i was at my friend bday party...........where a whole lotta ppl had cum...........no i was just sitting in da corner.............when i see this female looking n smiling at me!!!!!!!...........and iam like-umm.......
i smiled back..........thinkin i might make a new friend today...............so this female cums up 2 me...........n starts talkinh very casually n all........n then she asks me2 join her group of friends.............so i went!!!!!!!!............ and oh my god..............while we were talking..........these 2 girls kiss!!!!!!!!!!!.................right in front of me! 🤢 and iam just- 😕 .............but then...........i cum 2 noe that this whole gang is gay!!!!!!!!!!.............and the way reacted to it was just so horible!
i ran to my friend n iam like-LETS GET OUTTA HERE! 😆

😆funny😆
Oh !!!

See wild brain...

I was in College and i saw two girls kissing.. ok that was nothing naughty but they were just greeting each other but my mind...

Shaitaan! 😆
Oh !!!

See wild brain...

I was in College and i saw two girls kissing.. ok that was nothing naughty but they were just greeting each other but my mind...

Shaitaan! 😆

Originally posted by -Mystery-

I really wouldn't want to be in this spot... never!

i noe! iam da unlucky one!😆

Originally posted by Taify

hahaha..

a group of Lesbins... what were u doing there??

these things r still considered taboo

dude ,,IT WAS NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!!!!.......................i never new!!!!!!!

Please do not create unapproitate topics. This section is visted by a lot children and teenagers and things like these should not be discussed. Please keep the discussions clean.

Topic Closed