huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey dudes.

in the debate mansion there is a topic about what people think about her etc ans do far ppl have said she was great etc...ive done my share of research and dont think highly of her, what do you guys think?

Plz dont bash😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzzy thumbnail
i dont like her either. from all the things i've heard about her, her raiding the Golden Temple, etc. yet because she is a gandhi she is highly regarded by people in india, mostly outside punjab 😡

~*manai*~ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jazzzy

i dont like her either. from all the things i've heard about her, her raiding the Golden Temple, etc. yet because she is a gandhi she is highly regarded by people in india, mostly outside punjab 😡

i totaly agree with you!

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dont even want to starttttttttt....
Angelic_J thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *RickStar*

dont even want to starttttttttt....

same here😡 I did go in the DM though but they requested me not to bring in religion so I stopped😳😆 but man if I open my mouth about her it'll only take me a second to get banned🤬

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JK_5

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#996600>same here😡I did go in the DM though but they requested me not to bring in religion so I stopped😳😆but man if I open my mouth about her it'll only take me a second to get banned🤬

hahaha damnnn that would happen to me tooo lol.... but shanti shanti lmao 😆 😆 tussi na puteh kam karo ill take the blame hahaha 😆 😆
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehe i think this topic is bound to create trouble if anyone opens their mouths.. so im jus gonna stay quiet too 😊
S.Aujla thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Xx..uvt..xX

hehe i think this topic is bound to create trouble if anyone opens their mouths.. so im jus gonna stay quiet too 😊

i agree ki lena eho G aurat toh...i cantt forget what she did to...

Golden Tempel..

huneymonsta thumbnail
not only the golden temple what happened afterwards, like the murders for no reason on the streets. and people in DM are saying she chose the nation over the minority, hello nation includes the minority, gosh people annoy me they think its ok to kill innocents for no reason. grrrrr have they not heard of human rights?!
😡
the golden temple thinf t me isnt about about religion (im athiest) but about human rights, how dare soem leader think they can do whatever they want just because they have the power!
~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail

😡 😡 my mom told me about what she did..
and yes i won't start

and yeahh...just a fact- she died on my bday

Edited by ~*!Ripi!*~ - 16 years ago