Posted: 16 years ago

saat shri akaal!

omg have you ever seen bhangra competitions i think they are the best! i mean so much energy! when i see them dance mein vhi nachdi!

how many of you have been to a competition or have been in one or atleast seen one!

i know when i get a chance to dance and compete i will say yes in a heart beat!

oh balle balle!😆

i've seen bhangra competitions but i've never been in one. and ya the energy is awesome.
Yeh that is so true by the way i am Anu new to this subject of Punjabi Forum i usually go on other forums

xxAnuxx
😆 😆 Anuuuu sister jiii... u made it here as well now 😆 gosh lagda mera saara parivaar ethe onah ya 😳

Ok to the topiccccccc

erm wow man i love bhangra shows i aint ever been to one coz they like aint much bhangra dancers in the UK itself but... down cananda they smash it.... the last one i seen was from New York.. 2005 omggg it was the best lehmber n manak-e came down to sing live.... wonderful show.... i myself love to dance 🤣🤣🤣not infront of ma sisters tho.... shy hahaha 😆...

Anyone else acutally been to one themselves.... 😉
i've seen a lot of them .. but nevr been to one 😳
they do have lots of energy

Originally posted by *RickStar*

😆 😆 Anuuuu sister jiii... u made it here as well now 😆 gosh lagda mera saara parivaar ethe onah ya 😳

Ok to the topiccccccc

erm wow man i love bhangra shows i aint ever been to one coz they like aint much bhangra dancers in the UK itself but... down cananda they smash it.... the last one i seen was from New York.. 2005 omggg it was the best lehmber n manak-e came down to sing live.... wonderful show.... i myself love to dance 🤣🤣🤣not infront of ma sisters tho.... shy hahaha 😆...

Anyone else acutally been to one themselves.... 😉

ha ha me and you are opposites i will dance infron of anyone!

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

ha ha me and you are opposites i will dance infron of anyone!

😆 😆 hai hai now i deffo gotta see u dance lmao hehehe.... preeti ne balle balle kardeni 😳 lol.... i remember when i went out with my friends yea... an i was just in that sort of mood 😆 😆 phir chak dithe phateh ahahha i was in the middle omgg it was soo scary haha lol.. i dont think i can do that agen lol.... what are ur moves then manai the light blubs hahaha 😆
na we havent really had any big bhangra competitions here.. so i havent been to one but i seen em on tv or online and theyre soooo mad! looks like so much fun 😃 and some of the dancers are jus wow!
i have been to a bhangra competition last year called bhangra blowout..... it was so much fun....n our university was at 2nd place...

i have been to stage couple of times but not for competition... it was just for punjabi mela in our city...
Originally posted by *RickStar*

😆 😆 hai hai now i deffo gotta see u dance lmao hehehe.... preeti ne balle balle kardeni 😳 lol.... i remember when i went out with my friends yea... an i was just in that sort of mood 😆 😆 phir chak dithe phateh ahahha i was in the middle omgg it was soo scary haha lol.. i dont think i can do that agen lol.... what are ur moves then manai the light blubs hahaha 😆

😆😆😆 well i have to see you dance too we should have  a dance off! and no light bulb bus only punjabi giddha😳