Maanada Mayilada - Kalaignar TV Show

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

did anyone catch this show in the new kalaignar tv? i got to watch it at londontamilvideo.com and it was awesome! of course its similar to jodi no.1 but the faces are different. the main person i remember was raghav & preetha from jodi no.1 season 1 as they are also here. as i don't really watch other serials, i don't really recognise the others but some of their dances were superb!!!

recommended show to watch, you will enjoy it.

the judges were kala master, brinda master & our dear simran (she was looking gorgeous as ever). i heard that namitha would be taking over as judge from simran soon.

so guys, pls post your thoughts here and we can discuss about it 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BG,
I think its best to move this thread to "others topics" as it is a none-serial prog, Brintha has already posted a few links from there.

I havent watch it, but will come back wiht who is taking part there 😉
bluegal thumbnail
oh meli, thanks.

atina, pls move this thread to other topics. thanks 😃
simmaraasi thumbnail
wait...i know a few of the contestants..
1.raghav-preetha
2.golden suresh-gayathri priya
3.rajkanth-bhavana
4.satish-(*some girl*)
5.kajal-(*this tall guy acts as alamelu's son-in-law in kolangal*)
6.archana-(*this dude was shiva in malargal*)
7.swetha-(*some guy*)
8.george vishnu-(*this girl was the heroine in ithu oru kaadhal kathai*) 
   gayathripriya is the heroine of 'chellamadi nee enakku'..rajkanth is bootham in megala and paavaadaisaamy in malargal..bhavana is shakthi in megala..golden suresh has acted in many serials produced by avm..satish is this guy who danced along with vinay and rajusundaram in 'unnaale unnaale'..kajal is sun music's VJ..archana has acted in surya as dheenadayal's wife.. swetha was darshini in malargal and george vishnu is dileepan in megala.. pardon me for giving out an incomplete list..i have never watched this show..   Edited by simmaraasi - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You are right Simmarasi..I just saw the show, here is more info about those who Simmarasi didnt wrote about:

Satish ( he is a prfesional dancer, come in unnale unaale)- Jeyashree
George Vishnu ( has acted in Selvi, Malargal, Sindhubad) - Suji Bala ( she has acted in the movie, Don chera with Ranjith)
Sweatha- Nitesh ( he is the guy who come as Ramus friend in that Vaathu serial aka Kasthuri)
Kajol ( Rudra in Arase, the robot from Vikramadhithan) - Prabhakar ( Selvaranis brothers in Arase, Vidyas hubby in kolangal, CNE etc)
Raj Kumar ( Shiva from malargal) - Archana ( has acted in anni, dheergasumangali, surya, )
bluegal thumbnail
i took a screenshot of the jodi's but the pics are not that clear. some of the contestants are not facing the camera but i think you can identify with the names i suppose.

1] Satish & Jayashree

2] Nithesh & Swetha

3] 'Golden' Suresh & Gayathri

4] Rajkumar & Archana

5] Prabhakar & Kajol

6] George & Sushibala

7] Raghav & Preetha

8] Rajkanth & Baavana

The Whole Team

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx for the information and BG for the pictures. Saw the first part looks stunning no fights and egoism.
mellisai thumbnail

thanks for the infor simmarasi and meli. and bluegal for providing the pics. 

kabee thumbnail
thnx meli,simmrasi and bluegal for infor amd pic
preethi_r thumbnail
I also saw the dance show.. The judges were giving excellent comments...Simran was just stunning!!!

Thanks Simmarasi for the infos..and bluegal for the photos...