Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks Simmarasi and Bluegal.

I just saw the first episode and I agree the judges were really good.

I am not a big fan Simran, but she looked gorgeous here. Very beautiful saree. You see as a Northerner who never used tamil, she made a very good attempt to speak tamil where possible. Where she thought she can use tamil, she used it. Bravo Simran 👏 👏 for your attempt to impress tamilians.

Unlike, some pretenders.
Nitipp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

Where she thought she can use tamil, she used it. Bravo Simran 👏 👏 for your attempt to impress tamilians.

Unlike, some pretenders.

Well said Caryn, I just cannot take our so-called tamil nakshtarams talking in so called                  Anglo Tamil,...its so annoying. ...especially in Masthana Masthana...she serves as a translator than a judge, she merely translates Tarun master's judgement from tamil to english.

I just wish these people could stop using english words while speaking tamil. Or rather speak english with good fluency.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My gripe with Simran has always been that - she was the top of the Tamil cineworld for a long time and could not speak Tamil at all. Both she and Jo came to M'sia a few years back and handled their interviews in English!! I was really 😡 . I mean, they have to move their lips to synchronise their Tamil dialogue with the background speakers, surely they could have picked up Tamil....only now Simran speaks Tamil?? 😡 My hats off to Kushboo - she is the one who really took the effort to learn and converse the language. Not only she does Jackpot in Tamil, it seems that recently she took part in the use of Tamil language conference in Singapore and she impressed everyone with her diction and pronounciation...

Going back to this Maanadu Mayiladu, it is a total rip-off of the other dance shows, no matter how much the emcees deny it...come off it, not an original idea in the show. Grrr.....these guys should be sued for breach of copyright!!
tamilbridge thumbnail
We can download Maanada Mayilada Kalaignar TV Show Videos from www.tamilbridge.com

tamilbridge thumbnail
Good contest. Very Thrilling for us, Who will win ?
jenim thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamilbridge

We can download Maanada Mayilada Kalaignar TV Show Videos from www.tamilbridge.com

LondonTamilVideo has the same episodes and you don't have to even become a member to watch it.

Neither TamilBridge or LondonTamilVideo have any more than the first 3 or 4 episodes. Does any one know of any site which has the recent episodes uploaded?

jenim thumbnail
I just found out YouTube has some select videos of Raghav and Preetha in this show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXORQ-oXVos

The pair's performance in this piece is totally amazing. Preetha and Raghav certainly seem to have given their best performances. Like some of the judges said, I didn't think Preetha could do so well in the "Western" round.
Although, I have to add I was a little grossed out seeing her bulging tummy, she could have covered it up a little, being that she's not really slim. Not that I'm against baring bellies, but they have gotta be atleast a little flat!!
Edited by jenim - 16 years ago
jenim thumbnail
And this one's also with the same pair on YouTube.
They call it the "Exchange Round" - role reversal of the pair.

Raghav looks stunning as "Pattu Maami" in "Aduthaathu ambujatha parthela" song.. very hilarious 😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqGxzsn0xCo&NR=1
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video Jenim 😊

Nice to know there is better tv dance show that that is better then Mansthana and Jodi #1 . I watch i had access to kalainger tv
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Can someone post the links, I have seen new links, but busy to post the links...