Tamil Reality Shows

Maanada Mayilada - Kalaignar TV Show - Page 3

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi meli where have you seen them? i can only find the recent shows. after the 1st ep, some eps are missing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I also saw the recent episodes...
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just watched the property round for this show. Its better way much better than mastana mastana 😲 Serioulsy it was also better than Jodi 1... really good yar... hope everyone will watch tis especially the properties round
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very poor. first of all the judges have to appear consistently. Namitha did not seem to know what she was talking about most of the time.
There were complaints from the contestents.
The buld up to the competitions was very poor. There is no anticipation.
Next time hopefully the lessons will be learned and they will personalize the shows a little bit more.
netra_rama thumbnail
Jagdu, u simply seem to have the opposite opinion from me 😉 ...

I totally can't agree with you. I've watched all 11 episode of Manada Mayilada. Its really good and the comments gaven there is far much better than Mastana Mastana. V r talking bout dance master kala here. Though namitha is not a professional dancers, her comments are good. She points out their week points but in softer manner....

Jenim, u were right bout the judges remark bout the western round. The reason they choosed this topic was because they suspected some couples would not be able to pull it our. But to their shock, all couples performed superb. Infact, this round was supposed to be elimination round but no couples were eleminated as all off them had improvements. Dance was good, song selection was good.... really worth watching than Mastana Mastana... Normally towards the end of the show, they will select best couple. This time the judges had to select best Male dancer and best female dancer. Sorry i did't get their name, but the girl danced for DAilamo Dailamo and the guy (i can't recall what song he danced for 😕 ) Overall Manada Mayilada 👏 👏 👏

bluegal and meli, the full episodes are in londontamilvideo yar 😉. Dats where i watched it from. Can't wait for the next round. If im not mistaken its where the male dress like female and vice versa 😆
jenim thumbnail
Netra -

Am with you, 100% on this show!
You know, some people just want to show that they have a different opinion for everything 😉

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Me too Neths, even though I havent seen any episodes with Namitha. I do have more respect for Kala & brintha master than anyother judges so fare in any dance competition shows.
hopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello people.I am new here 😃

I don't agree with Jagdu.Compared with the other dance progs this is much better.The judges comments are so much better and to the point.I loved Jodi no 1 season 1.To me that was the best.Season 2 was not up to the mark.Gave up watching it halfway.

In dec 9 epi, Namitha was replaced by Pooja.She is not very good at commenting.Maybe she will improve in the coming epis.
netra_rama thumbnail
what 😲 😲 😲 Namitha is replaced by pooja.?? 😭 😭 😭 so sad, ive always liked namitha's expression 😭 😭 thanks hopeful for the infor.. 😊 I too had enjoyed jodi no 1 season 1, but not the second season. 😳
hopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Compared with Pooja Namitha is a better judge.I don't know if Namitha will be back cos I missed the intro and first few mins of the show.