Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks netra for the info, i watch at the same place.

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Namitha is good in her comments and so was SImarn...she was superb! Kala and Brinda master...ketkave vaendam...exceptional....and very encouraging.
These people are way beyond Mastana Mastana or Jodi no 1.

But one neggie though...i just wish Namitha would watch her dressing style..since this is a program watched by many dance crazy kids as well. There was this one program where she wore an off shoulder short dress and she kept tugging it when she tried to dance with one of the participant. For her height and figure, she would look so classy in a saree or some nice decent dress..why spoil by wearing such crappy costumes!

Madhu
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My prediction about the inconsistency of the show proved good. It would have been a good show if the judges stayed on the show consistently from start to finish. That's where Mastana Mastana topped all the other shows. The comments on MM were consistently good or bad. The winners of the final thus had a lot of credibility, having been watched start to finish by the same judges.
Namitha/Simran's broken tamil/English bewildered viewers about what they are trying to say-one seriously doubts that even the stars themselves knew. Hopefully the new judge's remarks will be more cogent, and in tamil.

hopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The other two judges that is Kala and Brinda master more than make up for the third celebrity judge..Contestants manasu punpadamal negative comments are told by these 2.

Masthana Masthana I only watched a few epis and I had enough.I had so much expectation on Meena.But she was disappointing.Was like a parrot repeating the master's comments.Itharkku Poojave thevalam.

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopeful

The other two judges that is Kala and Brinda master more than make up for the third celebrity judge..Contestants manasu punpadamal negative comments are told by these 2.

Masthana Masthana I only watched a few epis and I had enough.I had so much expectation on Meena.But she was disappointing.Was like a parrot repeating the master's comments.Itharkku Poojave thevalam.

ur sooooo right and im 100% with you 😉

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I've just watched the 12th episode. They were all so cute. Here a bit of what happen 😉

Nithis and sweetha - first couple to dance. Some old song (sory i don't know the name of the movies). Nithis was wearing lengga - black top with lovely white pavadai. Sweetha was wearing a black top but not too nice for her. Nithils looked amazing though. then Sweetha dance guy version of Yarade Nee Mohini. Another song too. Namitha said the dance was good and she is confused on whom is male and female here. Kala master too said the dance was gracefull and eyes movement was good. Marks - namitha 15, kala 15 and brindha says she will tell her mark later.

Archana - Rajkamal. They were good too. They dance for the song inji idepelagi. (Devar magan)They did the same like Revathi and kamal did on the first night of their wedding. Funny. Then they started dancing for Dimse kattei. Judges says dance were good and expression was good. Marks - Namitha - 18, kala - 14, brindha - no marks.

Sathish - jeyshree. Dance for Antha puram from 23 mundaram Pullekesi. Jeysheree looks so cute and funny with vadivel ways. then they continued with Raa Raa. Sathish really amazed everyone with the performance. Judges were happy with their dance and says it was really good. Marks Namitha - 20, kala - 19

suresh - gayithri. Started with some 80's songs. And finish with Alagiya Laila (karthik's movie). Namitha ask suresh if he is trying to compete with namitha by showing the seksi leg. Namitha says she is gonna leaves as suresh is looking hot and seksi. Kala says Ramba lose to Suresh's dressing 😆 😆 😆 Marks namitha - 18, kala - 16.

Radha - preetha. Started with some old song again (oh dear, im bad at old song. Preetha had actually made herself look bold 👏.

Woh!!! dat was longggg. Got to go. Promised my family for dinner. They are already shouting out my name from downstairs... will continues with the updates later yar.

hopeful thumbnail
Just saw the promo for coming Sunday epi.Priyamani is the celebrity judge this week.
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anyone has caught the eps after that? i didn't have the time to watch after ep 8. what ep is it now?

i heard namitha is no more and its someone else now?
gauravchopraa. thumbnail
u guys r right and im 100% with you .:)
hopeful thumbnail
This Sunday 30/12 is the semi-final.
George-Sugi Bala
Ragav -Preeta
Sathish -Jeyasree
Rajkanth -Bhavana

The above jodis are in the semi-final.For the past two weeks there were no eliminations cos of tie in the total marks awarded.
Namitha is back as the celebrity judge.I think she was away for shooting.

All the 4 jodis are equally good.The judges are going to have a tough time deciding the winner.Rajkanth has really improved so much. Jayasree is also much better now.