Tamil Reality Shows

Maanada Mayilada - Kalaignar TV Show - Page 5

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks hopeful for the information. it was very useful as i did not catch it 👏

i hope satish/jayasree and raghav/preetha battle it out!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mine fav jodi is also Satish/jeyashree and Raghav/preetha 😃
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, i prefer satish / jeyshreee.....

and glad to hear namitha is back yahoooo 😛 😉
kabee thumbnail
hey my favourite jodi is sathesh/jeyasree 😃
i hope they win 😉
hopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
31/12 (Sun) was not semi-final.Sorry for the wrong info.
It was actually the re-entry round.Next week is also the continuation.In the first round Rajkumar - Archana jodi got the highest marks.
I guess semi-finals will be another 2 to 3 weeks later.

My fav jodis are Ragav-Preetha and Satish -Jeyasree.
In the last few rounds Ragav and Preetha are not getting good marks.I hope they catch up in the semi's.
Among all Satish is the best dancer.Jeyasree has improved tremendously.
I am rooting for Satish-Jeyasree jodi to win the title 😛 .
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you hopeful for the info 😉 😊 👏
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vinu,

The episode that Bhavana came up with the stunningperformance was epiode 20.

She was in one of the 3 couples that staved off elimnation.

George, the villain who's hired to kidnap Meghala is also on the show. Although, you'll never believe such a comic character can pull off such a brilliant job as a villain.

Meli, I never felt the same way about Rajkant. From the judges comments, he does not pull his weight. And Ian Chappell would'nt appreciate his attitude from the comments he made after the performance. One needs to be aggresive, not just think in terms of survival. Bhavana is carrying the team on her shoulders.

I do not see the show at all. In fact, I thought Bhavana may be gone, so I just checked. All the judges praised her performance tremendously. They scored 105 v. the couple who got elimnated scored only 98.
That was a close shave. Episode 20 seems to have been the comedy round and Bhavana perfomed brilliantly according to the judges, who said nowadays you do not have many women comediannes. Manorama, who was a queen at comedy was a guest for the show.
Vinu, I stopped liking Manorama after her attempt to become a heroine in Bollywood in Kunwaara Baap. She did enormous harm to her image in that role.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Do anyone of you know what serial/prog Jeyashree used to come in? I have never seen that girl 😕

I saw the episodes with Pooja and Manorama. My ghosh, the male constents wanted hugs from Pooja 😆 😆
hopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meli you should have seen the epi with Priyamani.All were jolluvidraning at her 😆 😆 I too have never seen Jeyasree before.

Ok now for the 6/1 epi.
It was the final of the re-entry round.As I mentioned in the other thread,busy hopping between the 2 progs so missed some parts.

Brinda master was missing.Only the other two.It was a re-mix round.

Kajal& Prabakar did very well.Scored 84(total of this week and last week rounds)

Golden Suresh & Gayathri were the next best. Scored 91

Rajkumar & Archana did badly this time.Seems there choroegrapher was changed and no time to rehearse.Scored 92.

Nitish & Swetha did so badly and scored the lowest in this round.Total 82.
Nitish is such an under confident guy. He thought he will not make it and so did not dance well.Both the judges chided him.If he and Swetha danced well they could have made it to the semi-final as they did well in the previous round.

The best performers were Kajal and Golden Suresh.

The jodis going to the semi-finals are Golden Suresh - Gayathri and Rajkumar - Archana.

So in semis there are 6 jodis.And winners going to finals will be decided by viewers via sms.

During the break Sathish performed. He is really very good.Hope he wins.Got good talent.

Competition will be tough from now on.But compared with the other 4 the 2 jodis from re-entry round are weaker.

I still go for Sathish or Raghav jodis 😛
bluegal thumbnail
thanks hopeful for the detailed info.

golden suresh made it? that was surprising cause when i saw him the first few rounds, he could barely dance.