Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thx hopeful for the update. Wish your dad a speedy recovery.
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx hopeful
wish your dad recovery soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
alsomy favourite jodi is sathish ๐Ÿ˜ณ and jeyasree
i hope they win
simmaraasi thumbnail
hi !
The grand finale of maanada mayilada is taking place at the NEHRU INDOOR STADIUM ON FEB 21ST IN CHENNAI. The four jodis are :
     satish & jayasree
     rajkanth & bhavana
     ragav & preetha
     george & sujibala 
Edited by simmaraasi - 16 years ago
bluegal thumbnail
thanks simmaraasi for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Simma for the news ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its party time folks [:D/] [:D/]
My favo couple won the first price...yupe satish and jeyashree ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Surya was the special guest, Shriya was supposed to turn up but she never did...who cares about her...Surya is more than enough ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Surya shines, Shriya's no show!
By Moviebuzz
Friday, 22 February , 2008, 11:10
Last Updated: Friday, 22 February , 2008, 11:30
The number one reality dance show on Tamil television Kala Master's "Manada Mayilada" on Kalaignar TV held a show on Thursday (Feb 21) evening at the jam packed Nehru Stadium in Chennai to distribute prizes to the winners of the dance show. The chief guests at the evening announced were Surya and Shriya who never made an appearance! Surya arrived on time and sat through the show, like a keen student of dancing. Later he confessed on stage that he never knew dancing when he entered the industry and it was Kala Master and her sister Brinda who gave him valuable tips and coaching to become a decent dancer. The crowd cheered Surya at the prize distribution ceremony, when he talked about his association with some of the dancers who performed and won prizes. Satish and Jayasri won the first prize award of Rs 10 Lakhs from Surya (see pic) who said that Satish has danced with him in a song in Vaaranam Aayiram. It was Surya the entertainer's best ever public appearance with his witty speech and friendly style that endeared him to the nearly 20000 audiences who turned up to watch the special dance programme.

Meanwhile everybody was shocked that Shriya, whose name was repeatedly mentioned, never turned up for the function. She had promised the organizers that she will make it for the prize distribution ceremony, and kept them on tender hooks ("just started from my hotel", "caught in a traffic jam" etc) till the last.

In fact the audiences at the function were amused when the dance troupe kept on playing Shriya's film songs like Nee Varumbothuโ€ฆ (Mazhai), with the spotlight hovering at the entrance waiting for her grand entry! It still remains a mystery why Shriya skipped the function as everybody was eagerly looking forward to her dressing for the evening. It was supposed to be her first public appearance after her famous "wardrobe malfunctioning" at Sivaji jubilee celebration function, for which she had to apologize.

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
kabee thumbnail
thnx so much meli ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—
i am so happyyyyyyyyyyy   
my favourite jodi won ๐Ÿ˜‰
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pictures from the Big Grande Finale of Maanada Mayilaada

Vazha minukkum vilangu meenukkum kalyanam๐Ÿ˜†

I am gonna jump longer than Marion Jones๐Ÿ˜†

Use close up and laugh as much as you want like me with no worries๐Ÿ˜‰

Rajkanth and Bhavana most have got the 3rd prize and 2 lakhs๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Raghav and Preetha seems have got the 2nd prize and 3 lakhs๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Satish and Jeyashree are winners and got 10 lakhs

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
kabee thumbnail

thnx for pic meli

they going to start season 2 in march

Edited by kabee - 16 years ago
fuzz_13 thumbnail
thanks for the update and the pictures as well! I would love to watch the last few episodes, does anyone know a site where I can watch them?
bluegal thumbnail
thanks meli for the info and pics, they were awesome!

congo to satish & jeyashree ๐Ÿ‘