CW Channel

::DanSerena Appreciation thread-xoxo GG::

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

??? WELCOME TO DAN & SERENA APPRECIATION THREAD ??? SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN & DAN HUMPHREY

Welcome to Dan and Serena Appreciations thread. This thread is dedicated to the cute and hot couple Dan Humphrey and Serena van der Woodsen from the CW series "Gossip Girl". This thread is for all Dan and Serena fans out here to discuss about them, share stuffs such as pics, videos, info's and etc. If you want to give your contribute to the thread with anything like news, images, videos, siggies, etc, please pm me - credit will be given. Enjoy your stay here!

xoxo Gossip Girl

Serena van der Woodsen is the former It girl whom, a year before the show's beginning, had suddenly left Manhattan for a boarding school of her own accord for reasons unknown thereby straining relations with her best friend, Blair Waldorf.

Dan Humphrey is an outsider in the privileged world of Serena. Thrust into a society where their financial and social status do not match that of their contemporaries by his former rock star father turned art gallery owner, Rufus Humphrey, Dan and his younger sister Jenny Humphrey struggle to find a niche in their new environment.

???  Shippers ???

1. khushix(khushi) 2. Nishtha 3. ftm_ca 4. suuunshiine 5. skyblu(pia) 6. priya.nair

Please PM me (khushix) or reply here if you want to be added!

??? KNOW THE REAL DAN AND SERENA- BIOGRAPHY OF PENN & BLAKE ???

??? PENN BADGLEY ???

Penn Badgley: Born November 01, 1986 in Baltimore, Maryland, stars as Dan Humphrey in the new drama Gossip Girl (CW, 2007-????), from Josh Schwartz (The O.C.), based on the tremendously popular book series about privileged teenagers who attend an elite private school in New York City.

Badgley most recently starred in Tom Fontana's The Bedford Diaries (WB, 2006), opposite Matthew Modine and Milo Ventimiglia. On film, he starred alongside Jesse Metcalfe and Brittany Snow in the hit comedy John Tucker Must Die (2006), and will next be seen starring in the rugby-themed film Forever Strong (2007). His other film work includes the provocative yet acclaimed independent feature The Fluffer (2001).

Badgley also played the lead in the Warren Littlefield-produced comedy series Do Over (WB, 2002). He then segued into McG's drama series The Mountain (WB, 2004-2005), with Barbara Hershey and Oliver Hudson.

Though life began for Badgley in Baltimore, he split his formative years between Richmond, Virginia, and Seattle. It was there that he became actively involved in the Seattle Children's Theater and voice-over work, Mario Golf 64 (Nintendo, 1999) and Mario Tennis 64 (Nintendo, 2000), that eventually lead he and his mother to Los Angeles, where he secured an agent.

Upon relocating, he landed a coveted guest star role on Will & Grace (NBC, 1998-2006). Shortly thereafter, recurring roles on The Young and The Restless (CBS, 1973-????), The Brothers Garcia (Nickelodeon, 2000-2003) and Daddio (ABC, 2000) followed. He also guest starred on What I Like About You (WB, 2002-2006).

When not honing his acting craft, Badgley attended Santa Monica Community College, having already completed his California High School Proficiency Exam at age 14. He has deferred admission to University of Southern California until his work schedule will permit him to return to school. In his spare time, he enjoys surfing, soccer, skiing, snowboarding, singing, and playing the guitar.

??? BLAKE LIVELY ???

Blake Christina Lively: Born and raised in Tarzana, California, Lively is the daughter of actor Ernie Lively and Elaine Lively. She comes from a showbiz family. Blake is the sister of her two sisters, Lori and Robyn, and two brothers, Eric and Jason. All of her sibling are actors in the show business too. At the age of ten, Blake played in her first appearance as the Tooth Fairy, Trixie, in "Sandman" (1998), a film directed by her father. Like any other American teenager, Blake returned to high school for her senior year after filming "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and stayed busy juggling duties as class president and cheerleader as well as performing with her national championship show choir. She graduated in 2005!

Blake is 18 years old with blonde hair, beautiful green eyes and with a height of 5 feet 8 inches. She loves every shade of pink

When Blake auditioned for Bridgette she handed them nothing but a photo of herself and nothing on the back. They thought it was a joke but after they watched her audition they said "there's our Bridgette." The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants was her first job, not just in acting, and her first big role in the show business. Blake's dad, Ernie, also plays Bridget's (Blake) dad in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants."

Mike Vogel (Eric Richman in "Sisterhood") used to tease Blake offset in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" because she likes Britney Spears. Also like most teenagers, Blake loves going to Disneyland! Her long hair in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants are actually extentions, but she loved them so much that she kept them.

She will be reprising the role in 2008 in the sequel, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, alongside co-stars Alexis Bledel, America Ferrera and Amber Tamblyn. She starred in Accepted, Simon Says and Elvis and Anabelle in 2006 respectively. She also received the Breakthrough Award from Hollywood Life for her role in Accepted on December 10, 2006. In 2007, she was cast in the de facto lead role of Serena van der Woodsen in the upcoming television teen drama, Gossip Girl, co-starring alongside Leighton Meester and Chace Crawford.

Credits: Thread & banner by khushix, pics and info's of Penn/Dan and Serena/Blake are from different sites related to them and gossip girl.

Below are some goodies such as siggies, icons/avatars, videos and other fanarts. Feel free to PM me if you wish to contribute and would want to see your works posted on the thread. Credits will be given.

Edited by khushix - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail

Here are some pictures of Dan/Penn and Serena/Blake. I will be adding some pics soon. If you wish to contribute then feel free to.

??? DAN HUMPHREY

??? SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN

??? DAN AND SERENA

??? PENN BADGLEY

??? BLAKE LIVELY

??? EVENTS

Credits: Banner by khushix, pics from different GG sites and Penn and Blake sites.

Edited by khushix - 16 years ago
khushix thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

khushix thumbnail
hey guys...i made this appreciation thread for all of us who like Dan & Serena from GG...

hope you all enjoy here!...

Im khushi btw....i wud luv to get to know u all... 😳
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GOSH LOVELY..amazing..awesome.. out of this world i have no words..to appreciate your work..you are the BEST.. take it from Me.. you are the BEST πŸ‘
khushix thumbnail
thanks nish...since u posted here...does dat mean u want ur name on d members list?... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushix

thanks nish...since u posted here...does dat mean u want ur name on d members list?... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yes yes yes.. as loud as i can be.. gonna watch the show.. for sure..as you know my andyπŸ˜­πŸ˜† i love the guy.. he is the bes ryt darlingt!!πŸ˜‰heheπŸ˜†

khushix thumbnail
@nish: no andy shandy here...onli Dan n Serena.. πŸ˜† n u better watch this show...im telin u...ul get hooked 2 it too... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey ya khushi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

came here seein ur post in da JS AT!!

i ll try watch dis show now πŸ˜†

AWESOME LAYOUT!!
ur jus so gud man!!πŸ‘
Edited by Himu - 16 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3