TOTW! - Herbal Secrets to BEAUTIFUL Hair!

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Helloooo Friends!

First of all, HAPPY NAVRATRI to everyone! 🤗

And next... let's get to our Tip of the Week! 😃

This week, we bring you....

*** HERBAL SECRETS TO BEAUTIFUL HAIR! ***

I'm sure everyone has heard of random tips and tricks to achieving beautifully soft hair... 😃 Here are six herbal remedies to add to that collection! 😆

1. Rub lemon juice all over your scalp and leave in for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse off.

This treatment ensures dandruff free and absolutely clean hair. The key to beautiful hair is a clean scalp.

2. Mix equal amounts of dried shikakai, amla and ritha (Indian herbs) and powder them. Soak 2-3 handfuls of this mixture, over night, in water. It should not be too thin. The next day, sieve it out and use it to wash your hair.

It promotes hair growth as well as cures dandruff.

3. Soak dried amla in water overnight. Use this water to rinse your hair the next day.

Amla is a known hair tonic and a hair nourisher. It also promotes hair pigmentation, which makes the hair dark.

4. Boil some dried amla pieces in coconut oil for a few minutes. Cool and sieve. Massage your hair with this oil regularly for thick and lustrous hair.

5. For conditioning hair, henna is the best. A henna paste mixed with curd, an egg and lemon juice is an excellent conditioner if left on the hair for about 45 minutes. If you have dry hair, add 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil or coconut oil to the henna paste.

6. Used tea leaves can be boiled again in 2-3 cups of fresh water. Strain the liquid, cool it and use it on your hair as the last rinse after shampoo. Let down your hair after shampoo and gradually pour the tea water on the head, rubbing gently with the fingers. This will improve the look of your hair and you will get more beautiful hair.

These tips were from: http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beautiful-hair.htm

Hope these helped! Please feel free to post some of your own tips! 😃

Also, one last thing... if you are bothered about the smell of your hair after some of these treatments... strongly perfumed conditioner is your best friend! 😆

Love, Fashion & Beauty Dev Team 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aww yeah great Tips, heard of someof these, but yeah i dont want to try them, incase something drastically goes wrong, lolz 😳
Tabi_tabbsum thumbnail
nice tips.i care my hairs tttooo much and i want my hairs big and biggggggggg but da growth is tooo slow 😕
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post I will try some😊
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx alot i already do 2 of them 😳
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful tips 😳
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
those tips were veryy helpfull ! =)
thankss 😳
sabrinaa. thumbnail
thanks for the tips! 😛

and just like anon, i also dont wanna try incase sumthing goes wrong, lol but i might! 😳
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnxxx and happy navratri to you too ...

Yeam me too dont wanna try it.My hair are already very nice silky and long ..nywayzz thnx alot!!!!! 😳