Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chor-Ki-Kashish thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Thank you Shona for keeping my spirit.

Part ~ III

Recap ~ Prachi gave Chotu single to come through the balcony during this process Shiv and Prachi faced awkward situation.

Bright sun raised in Panchmeshwar, loud noise is coming from nearest bedroom by the beautiful lake. Through the window we see two couples lay in each others' arm. Soon the sun's ray hits Mukti's face she gets up in a rush because today is Yudi's birthday.

(Scene Shift to Anurag and Prerna's room)

"Come on Anu, get up, it's your son's b-day."

Nothing could break Anurag's sleep ten minutes later Prerna came out dressed in beautiful red sari. Still Anu was sleeping like a child Prerna closed her eyes and remembered all stage of her life from Prerna Sharma to Prerna Anurag Basu.

Prerna had given up in waking up Anu when Anu grabbed Prerna from behind saying "what gift are you giving our son on his b-day?"

(Scene Shift to Banaras Hostel Rm404)

As usual Dhara gets up and does her regular retain but this time Dhara changed her regular retain first time in her life. With the bright sun raising, Dhara made breakfast for everyone considering Shiv and Nihaal too because Kisna and Neev usually have breakfast with them cause usually they come to meet Radha, but Radha leaves early so they drop by to have breakfast. Dhara started of making pancake than Bhajja for Prachi and herself. All of a sudden Neev gets up with drop of a water bottle. Neev turns around and looks at Dhara and all of a sudden scream of fear.

"Neev, what happened?"

"Dhara…Dhara…Dhara…?"

"Neev, what are trying to say?"

Wasting time Neev took Dhara to the nearest mirror and showed Dhara her own face. In fear Dhara screams' so loud that everyone got up, Prachi tried to escape to embarrassment moment but Dhara caught her.  

"Missy, I am waiting for an explanation?"

Prachi tried to avoid glances from Dhara toward the balcony where a figure lies down in peace. "Oh! I understand who is behind al this? Before I kill him Prachi you too better run for your life." Prachi tried her best to reason with Dhara, but it was helpless afterwards Prachi tries to ran toward the balcony but it was too late Dhara Di had caught Chotu. Chotu woke up by noise happening around him; Chotu looked horrified by Dhara's anger toward him.

"I should have understood, when Prachi said she was going to receive someone special."

"Come on Di!

It was only a joke, you don't have to get high-per, so relax Di"

"Relax… my foot"

"Come on Dhara Di, it was only a joke played by Chotu"

"Prachi, stay out of this business cause it's between us two"

"Fine Dhara Di, but Chotu shouldn't be the only one to get punished even I should be because I was also part of this –I just wanted to bring back P2 Di's old memory where me and Chotu played pranks against you and P2 Di would come in between us."

"I'm sorry Prachi and C-h-o-t-u…" Dhara came in front of Prachi and Chotu and holds her ears to say sorry. Prachi hugged Dhara Di by saying sorry but when is came to Chotu he walked out with anger in his nose against Dhara Di.

Prachi followed Chotu to the kitchen "Now, what happen to you?" Chotu started looking for something to eat especial hates Dhara's cooking. "Chotu, what are you looking for?" said by Dhara. Chotu looked at both of his Di than walked up to P2 who sat in a concern to the room looking at the wall. Chotu sat beside P2 and starts crying "Di, you know very well that I hate Dhara's cooking than why are you sitting like this; (P2 turned her face away from him) look at me Di –I am dying to hear you say Prithvi stop teasing my Dhara because I love Dhara more than anything –please Di…" (Chotu couldn't control his tears and ran into Prachi's arm saying "I want my P2 Di back –do something to bring back my P2 Di –without her nothing feels right." For the first time Dhara also hugged Chotu after a while saying "Don't worry guys P2 Di will be back to normal soon cause I have faith in Ma Kali"

"Me too" Said by Prachi

"Me three" Said by Neev

"N-e-e-v… you always need to, be a joker"

"Who said I am a joker? Prachi"

Everyone started laughing when Prithvi came out all dress to leave cause he hadn't inform anyone that he was going Banaras to see his sisters. Dhara asked Prithvi "where are you going now?" Prithvi answered back "Di, you know very well that I make up plans last minute so I need have time to inform Mom and Dad that I was coming over here and anyways I'm leaving right now to make it in time for Yudi uncle's birthday party."

Prachi stopped in her spot saying "she forgot to wish Dad. Oh no! Dad must be upset after all I am Prachi Yudi Basu"

"Come on Di, you don't have to feel sorry cause no body at home wished him because we are throwing him a surprise party, so if you have message or gifts just give it to me"

"What Dad is having a party without me? That shows how much he misses me? Tell him one thing that his daughter is missing him so much that she forgot to get him a gift." (Prachi walked out of the balcony toward the bathroom with her black and pinkish churidar; that was gifted to her on her birthday by her Dad)

"Prithvi, why did you tell Prachi about Yudi uncle having a party you knew that Prachi emotionally connected to Yudi Uncle?"

"Sorry… Di! I should have understood that Prachi Di loves her Dad a-lot more than her mother. Anyways peace out" Prithvi again climbed down the balcony when he realized that only Prachi knew where the station was so he climbed up the balcony again and asked for Prachi the address when she was having her shower.  "Chotu just wait five minutes I'll drop you. Just five minutes…" (Yelled out from the bathroom) "Fine, but just hurry up" (Yelled back Chotu) Dhara smiled at the bond between Prithvi and Prachi because Prithvi is her own brother but they fight like "Tom and Jerry", but when it comes to Prachi; Prithvi changes into a ignorant kid to a sweet angel for P2 Di and Prachi.

"Dhara…Dhara" (Dhara came out of her thoughts)

"Dhara, what were you thinking about cause I have been calling you several times to ask when are we going college?"

"Nothing, Neev"

"Are you sure? Dhara"

"Absolutely"

(Scene change to the Basu house)  

Yudi came down the stairs and notice barely anyone wished him on his birthday; Yudi walked around looking for Mukti, but she was no where to be found. Afterwards he went to office with a huge frown on his face because everyone forgot him today but he had slightly knew that his daughter can't forget his birthday even if the entire world did. Slowly time

I think I'll end it right on Yudi's shocked face. Thanks to each and everyone for leaving behind their comments because they are awesome to read; and please don't hesitate to point out my mistake so I learn from it. Once again thanks to everyone for reading my fan-fic and loving it.

Chor Ki Kashish

Edited by Chor-Ki-Kashish - 16 years ago