Member Birthday’s - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Mines on 1st Dec and i like to celebrate it with greetings and wishes from my friends and i would like to wish belated Happy Birthday to all the members of Joke forums whos birthdays we missed 😊 👏

20th November

i would like to celebrate my birthday with lots of greeting cards and lots of best wishes......

Originally posted by o|oNaTaShAo|o

20th November

i would like to celebrate my birthday with lots of greeting cards and lots of best wishes......

That's my parents's wedding anniversary day!!

mine is 20 march
jus want the wishes of all
My birthday is on 18th August.. and i generally dont celebrate it... coz i often have office on that day.. but i keep getting calls and smses and emails and i enjoy all of them 😊
march 8! 😳 😳

-Lara 😊 😊
December 16*    =)

(tommorow 😳 )

Originally posted by meno_21

December 16*    =)

(tommorow 😳 )

hey Happy Belated Birthday!!!

sry didnt know before..otherwise we cud have celebrated it here...😳

btw...Welcome to Jokes Section...hope u enjoy here..😆

happy belated birthday eijaz!

Well, my birthday is April 29th

I have never celebrated my birthday at home meaning, never had parties or grand celebrations or anything like that. Never had the capability of it. And honestly never really wanted to because I dont like too much attention. But, I have had small family get togethers just to get the blessings of my elders. That is truly all I need to celebrate my birthday. A lot of my IF friends are older to me, so all I would like to ask for is please bless me with your heart, if of course you would like too. That is all I ask for.

Frenzgrl129

P.S--to all of the birthdays I missed, happy belated birthday. You all have my good wishes with you. So be assured that at least one person is there for you whenever!
happy belated birthday eijaz 👏 👏