Users

Frequent Posters

herakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yes it is a shakuntalam productions πŸ˜ƒ
rahul_game thumbnail
hay i just wana know more about da girl "NEHA" opposite gaurav khanna. she looks stunning.. y no profile update of her on india-forums! plz kip us updating about her.. she n gaurav mek gr8 pair..
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys,
i have a qeustion...
why did suhana marry niam if she doesnt love him and does act mean to him???
i misse a few epis😳
herakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suhana got married to niam because her parents wanted her to do so. She loved another guy called angad n also ran away on d day of her marraige, but adi found her and got her back.....and den she had to get married to niam......but she still thinks that her parents forced her into the marraige.....also, Anusha played a key role in making suhana feel negetively towards her parents....

now i juss hope that suhana falls in love with niam and lives a happy life!!

Hope this helped! 😊
damilola thumbnail
can sm1 plz tell me wats goin on wit namrata and adi ?

wen did she get pregnant ?

is she dieing or smtin like dat ?

tnx
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^No she isnt dying or anything. She is pregnant.

She n Adi left Jaiswal house when Adi found out he was a pawn for GR to get revenge from his parents. He did not want to hurt his family n live under GR so he n Nams left home. They r facing probs becus Adi is unable to find a job due to GR as he has told everyone not to employ Adi.
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can somebody give me the title song??
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rahul_game

hay i just wana know more about da girl "NEHA" opposite gaurav khanna. she looks stunning.. y no profile update of her on india-forums! plz kip us updating about her.. she n gaurav mek gr8 pair..

Shamin Mannan aka Neha is fairly new to tellydom. Before Santaan, she starred in one of CID eps.
Here is an article on her:
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Well, Nams and Adi talked it out, and Nams confessed her love, and now she's pregnant with Adi's baby

Anusha made life hell for Par-Gayu, but made it look to Kartik like they were being bad to her, so Kartik decided to get a bigger house so they can all have some room. Anu wanted them to live alone in the big house, but Kartik wants to live with his parents, so Anu is making their life hell so that they'll leave

Suhana was still going out with Angad and Anu found out so she started encouraging her more, knowing that Angad is a bad boy. Angad proposed to Suhana so he could sleep with her, and Suhana said yes, but Par-Gayu liked a boy, Niyam, from Kartik'soffice for Suhana.
On the wedding day, Suhana ran away, but Angad never came. She's married to Niyam now, but she still waits for Angad (Like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam)

Shubh, who had taken the loan from the don, was aked to repay it, and started doing bad stuff, like drug-dealing, He didn't see any way out. The don is forcing a girl, Neha to marry him, but Shubh falls for her. Kartik finds out that Shubh works for the don and kicks him out. Now shubh hs promised Par-Gayu that he will only retuen when he has done the right thing.
Now Shubh lives at the don'splace andworks as a double agent with the police. Shubh, at any cost wants to free Neha from the clutches of Sir Juda. We fear he might die soon.

Adi finds out that he's is Par and Gayu's son, and Vishaka makes it seem like GR only adopted him for revenge, and doesn'tlove him at all.

Adi and Kartik hate each other, so Adi is living at Nam's Maayka. They both have a job at the same hotel. Nams is hiding her job from Adi, and Adi told Nams that he works as a managar, but he actually works in housekeeping.

Par wanted a job,to get away from Anusha's constant nagging, so Kartik gives him a job in his office. Now Poornima (Anu's mom, Kartik's boss) is doing her best to make Parlook incompitent in front of Kartik.

Phew!πŸ˜†

I think I got it allπŸ€”

I hope that helps

Yuks
monkeysparx thumbnail

can someone please tell me the name of the song thta aditya sung at namratas birthday party when he was drunk..?

i really love that song but i can't find the name of the song..πŸ˜•

thanks guys..!