-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I visit this section quite often, but don't make new topics; I think this will be my first one. Here it goes...

There is a saying "love me or hate me, either way you are thinking of me.."๐Ÿ˜†

The two strongest words, in my opinion are Love & Hate

Definition for love:

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair

Definition for hate:

Hatred is an emotion of intense revulsion, distaste, , or antipathy for a person, thing, or phenomenon, generally attributed to a desire to avoid, restrict, remove, or destroy the hated object. Hatred is also among the most common emotions that humans experience. ...

As you can see both words have a lot of depth to themโ€ฆ

Have you ever wondered how hard it is to say I love you to somebody?

Have you ever felt bad after saying I hate you to somebody?

The impacts these two words bring on you can put in in major dilemmas. When you are angry and you say to somebody, I hate you, later after your anger is cooled down you would regret saying the word hate because its so powerful

That's why saying "dislike" is a common word we use everywhere instead of saying "hate"..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well i was thinking about these two words today, and just felt like making a topic on it, so everybody can discuss it..

Happy discussing๐Ÿ˜Š, Take care,

Dilbagh=]]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail
I have said " i love u" and "i hate u" to the same person...i endedup saying i hate u to the person i loved....anyhow i was angry then but i still do feel bad and guilty abt that... it has such a gr8 impact that how can i say i hate u to the person i loved....and i can see the impact on the person i said it to also...so i guess sumwhere...i hate u is more impactful on ppl...as it hurts.... Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey you should create topics often because I find this one really cool. I never said 'I love you' to someone until a guy entered my life. I had always loved him but I never knew it was so hard to say these 3 words.

Even though I knew that he was mine nd I was his but I dunno may be I was too shy to say that or what? You know what '143' is much easier to say :p.. (I hope you know - 143 means I love you.)

But I'd say it was difficult initially only and that was may be because I was too shy nd I guess (shy) people are shy often in the start of their relationship..

I have never said 'I hate you' to anybody. I'd have said 'I hate him.. or I hate her' (but that's only when em telling my friends) but never on the face of the person I hate ๐Ÿ˜† .. because I know it would hurt. I prefer using the word 'dislike' instead of 'hate' because hate is a very strong word. I'd have said many bad things on the face of people when I am angry but I know I have never said 'I hate you' to nebody.. heh.
prithvi lover thumbnail
No comments....bohot confuse hojati hu main isliliye i wud prefer 2 take advice rather den give sum! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-dramaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adildagr8

I have said " i love u" and "i hate u" to the same person...i endedup saying i hate u to the person i loved....anyhow i was angry then but i still do feel bad and guilty abt that... it has such a gr8 impact that how can i say i hate u to the person i loved....and i can see the impact on the person i said it to also...so i guess sumwhere...i hate u is more impactful on ppl...as it hurts....

yee it does have a great impact...and it does hurt when you say i hate you to somebody..

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizajaved

Hey you should create topics often because I find this one really cool.Thank you I never said 'I love you' to someone until a guy entered my life. I had always loved him but I never knew it was so hard to say these 3 words. I know..its really hard..even if you have to say it as a joke or what ever..

Even though I knew that he was mine nd I was his but I dunno may be I was too shy to say that or what? You know what '143' is much easier to say :p.. (I hope you know - 143 means I love you.) ๐Ÿ˜†clever

But I'd say it was difficult initially only and that was may be because I was too shy nd I guess (shy) people are shy often in the start of their relationship..

I have never said 'I hate you' to anybody. I'd have said 'I hate him.. or I hate her' (but that's only when em telling my friends) but never on the face of the person I hate ๐Ÿ˜† .. because I know it would hurt. I prefer using the word 'dislike' instead of 'hate' because hate is a very strong word. I'd have said many bad things on the face of people when I am angry but I know I have never said 'I hate you' to nebody.. heh. yeah the word dislike is easier to say than saying i hate you..because that person would remember it for ever..๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prithvi lover

No comments....bohot confuse hojati hu main isliliye i wud prefer 2 take advice rather den give sum! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†but nobody was asking for advice yaar

evloveme thumbnail
those are common type words!i mean first say ''i love you''then after 3 or 4 weeks say ''i hate you''.

lol ๐Ÿ˜†
no, no, i am just playing/kidding/joking.

i fell like when we say ''i love you'' its feels a little weird!
and when we say ''i hate you'' it does not fell weird. i mean that's the common word. it's like i can say use that word most of the time!

but i use this words ''i love you'' like a not so common.

idk now what to say.

so ya bye.
lol.
๐Ÿ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I had never said I love you and actually meant it until I really fell in love and that was the first time I said it to someone๐Ÿ˜ณ It was very difficult at first, not because I was confused or anything, but just because it was start of the relationship and I'm sure everyone gets shy..

As far as I can remember, I've never used the word hate for anyone. I prefer using "dislike" ๐Ÿ˜›

Ritika2025 thumbnail
hey
i agree with Shiza ..u shud make topics more often...
this is one of the very few topics that have some depth...

AM in a hurry....
so just a short reply..will edit it later...

I never said "i love u" as a romantic expression..that is i have said luv u to friends on spur of moment....
so i really cant tell u how difficult it is.
AS for "i hate u" nopes..!!

in fact i feel u never need to actually say this...
when i dislike someone, my actions are obvious enough..And the one i love, for him my gestures and fr me his are enough...

btw one thing i wanna ask u...
DO u think its possible to love and hate someone at the same time,,???? think abt it ๐Ÿ˜‰