Monika__29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

intresting topic!!!
well i've said i h8 you a couple of times and i really regret it and have asked for forgiveness!i agree its a really harsh expression

as for saying i love you, i've never said it at all in a romantic way to anyone so i dont really know what to say,

And yes you can hate and love someone at the same time cause i doπŸ˜‰ you love them cause you do ( cant really explain) and hate them cause of something they have done ect.

Edited by Monika__29 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ritika2025

DO u think its possible to love and hate someone at the same time,,???? think abt it πŸ˜‰

wow..I think that can happen with your parents at time...like when you really want something..and they say no for it..you'll be like "i hate u"..but the same time you love themπŸ˜†

Thats the only time i think i hate and loved somebody at the same time..

wow dil , nice topic..lot of depth

as for me i think love   & hate r two extreme words of feelings...one is positive other is negative.

one had to be careful when to use wht & how the other person interprets it 😳 😳 😳

Generally i feel, "i hate u" is used more often than its couterpart...when one is upset...that's first thing that comes out, but u may not mean it for real...just out of frustation..to show the other u don't like him/her.

It's easier to say to hate some1 than to say u love them 😳 😳 😳 u must have seen in movies it takes ages for lovers to confess their love for each other with these 3 magical words πŸ˜‰ ..but "i hate u" will take less than sec πŸ˜† πŸ˜† on the spur of the movement πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..& later u regret for saying it.

as for me, i have never said these 2 to any1 directly. Hate was more used than love πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

As per some1's question :
can u love & hate the same person at the same time??

yes, u can. If u love that person deeply & u r anger with him for some reason..u think u hate him for wht he has done or has happened..but deep down u still care for him / her πŸ˜‰

cheers
❀️Kai❀️

-dramaholic- thumbnail
πŸ˜† yep jas di, they do use it alot in movies..and it takes for ever..

but like shiza di said...why don't we just use 143 πŸ˜› πŸ˜† alot easier na
prithvi lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dramaholic

πŸ˜†but nobody was asking for advice yaar

arre!...........advice ho ya opinion............mera fayda hoga nah!πŸ˜†