Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

So many to heard, but felt by none..?

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Have you ever wondered that almost every song in the song industry is connected to love? I mean why? πŸ€”

In my opinion I think it's because love is the easiest thing to express, because after all it's just a feeling. And it can be portrayed anyway we want.

In songs they normally say things like, it was that wind, it was that first look, and so on….Normally we hear a lot about love being compared to nature and all.

When you listen to that song, do you feel that depth? And most importantly can you understand that song? Like Himesh Reshammiya sings his heart out,😳 but do we actually understand what he is saying?

A friend of mine, used to hate His voice, and then when I said to her, do you even understand what he is saying? And she said no, and I showed her the lyrics of the song, and then she started to like the song.

I'm so random init, lolll, πŸ˜†

Anyways Happy Discussing

Dilbagh=]]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: dramaholic

Have you ever wondered that almost every song in the song industry is connected to love? I mean why? πŸ€”hmmm yeap many times, most movies holly yaa bolly all of them have this love element in them. if u take songs, u will have 1/2 a dozen  love songs πŸ˜‰

In my opinion I think it's because love is the easiest thing to express, because after all it's just a feeling. And it can be portrayed anyway we want. yeap, it's the best feeling...falling in love..ppl of all ages / cast / creed / cultures can relate to it. It the most warmest & purest of all emotions 😊

In songs they normally say things like, it was that wind, it was that first look, and so on….Normally we hear a lot about love being compared to nature and all. It's to beautify it & for easier imagination πŸ˜›

When you listen to that song, do you feel that depth? it deeps on many things  And most importantly can you understand that song?well he tune , music the singer's voice & lyrics all play a vital role 😳 Like Himesh Reshammiya sings his heart out,😳 but do we actually understand what he is saying? forget abt himesh, it's kinda hard for me to understand english songs πŸ˜†πŸ˜† eg: desertroseπŸ˜•..went wacko increasing the volume struggling to figure out the lyrics

A friend of mine, used to hate His voice, and then when I said to her, do you even understand what he is saying? And she said no, and I showed her the lyrics of the song, and then she started to like the song.

it's hard to say which is ur fav song.....u can't pick one..u will always a bunch of them πŸ˜‰

I'm so random init, lolll, πŸ˜†

Anyways Happy Discussing

Dilbagh=]]

Cheers!! Dil

❀️Kai❀️

Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 16 years ago
Ritika2025 thumbnail
ok firstly thanks for creating the topic...

1. yes hamari industry mein bharmaar hai aise gaano ki..
for two reasons basically...Love and pain are two feelings that touch everyone irrespective of all differences..and these both are interconnected as well...
We see that tragic and romantic movies do work...because we ,normal ppl can connect to it...we tend to relate to it...
have u ever experienced how beautiful some songs sound..esp if u r in love.. 😊

and hence they generally sell....
and in our industry what sells that stays..
and the second reason u have stated yourself

2.they are connected to nature generally..well thts right...love has always been connected to beauty and the purest and serenest form of beauty is nature...
when asked what was the most beautiful thing they ever saw, most ppl answer as a baby's innocent smile, a sunset or sunrise at hilltop.. (i wud say a star spangled sky in a secluded open area 😊 )
so thats it.. 😊

3.when i listen to songs...sometimes i can feel the depth...i.e. assuming it has any( i mean some songs like ankhiyon se goli maare have none of it)..
some times simply the tune is enough to exprss everything (e.g. theme music of english movie love story) sometimes the lyrics are touching( e.g. Aur ahista kijiye baatein) and sometimes the way the singer sings it u can feel the emotions he tries t convey....
so yeah not always but usually i can feel the depth...
infact almost evryone can... 😊

P.s.
well abt HR i share ur friends original sentiments πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

P.p.s
if u actually read so far,kudos to uEdited by Ritika2025 - 16 years ago
prithvi lover thumbnail
himesh reshammiya ko chodo!
hindi love songs are the strength of our bollywood world!..............its just da musiz yaar!!!!!! aggar lyrics bhi ache ho to phir acha hain!
Mischeivous thumbnail
I dnt think...love is easy to express it...very complication thats why there are soo many songs...and everyone try to express it in its own way.....
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, love is a very complex feeling to describe, I guess.   That's why every lyricist gives it their own thoughts.

I mean there are almost the same ways of expressing most of the other feelings.  Like if you are happy you smile or laugh.  If you are sad, you cry or are cranky.  But I guess love can be felt/expressed in so many different ways.  That's why everyone's thought is different about it.

Besides, aren't most of BOllywood movies based on love stories as well? I mean even when you have an action or even a horror story, there's always the love angle to the story so they have to have love songs to comply with the situations.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

My interest in songs actually does depend on its lyrics. So I'd say, yes, I do feel the depth of the song and understand what the song is about.

P.S: No offence to HR fans, but I'm not a big fan of him, but I do really like some of his songs just because of the lyrics.

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Depth in sOngs is almOst lOsted... but there are still sum singers whOse vOice make us fallin fOr that sOng... 😳 😳 ... well fOr Himesh(Or whteva 🀒)i seriOusly dun like him Or his vOise... when yOu listen tO the sOngs Of Adnan Sami, its just give us a senstiOn tO feel the sOrding but sum fast track singers whO sing lOve tracks make it yukhhhh 🀒 ...
and at that time, we prefer tO hear..... A ganpat, chal daaru la.... πŸ˜†