Health & Fitness

< Member of the Week> -- guardian angel

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends,

We are back with another new and fresh MOTW !!
This week MOTW is representing

" guardian angel "

Here is you sepcial sig to use:

link: http://i17.tinypic.com/52ofa79.gif

[made by *Kruthi*]

Here are some simple Q's for you:
Name:
Birthday:
Country/Live:
How do u like HF Section?
Why do u like it?
What is ur biggest strength?

Have fun & Congrats!!
Lets grill !

H & F Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats Minali   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ [Im Minali too πŸ˜†]

Will be bk to grill you πŸ˜›

Edited by x-MiNaLi-x - 16 years ago
Guardian Angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vivan4Yana

Hello Friends,

We are back with another new and fresh MOTW !!
This week MOTW is representing

" guardian angel "

Here is you sepcial sig to use:

link: http://i17.tinypic.com/52ofa79.gif

[made by *Kruthi*]

Have fun & Congrats!!
Lets grill !

H & F Dev. Team

Gosh!!!  Geez......  πŸ˜†  First of all, thank you very much Khushiyana!  I am stunned and in shock.  I am honoured and hope I can live up to  your expectations.😳  I will answer your questions below:

Here are some simple Q's for you:
Name:          MinaliπŸ˜›
Birthday:      August 13
Country/Live:       Canada
How do u like HF Section?    I like it!  Its very nice and informative.  I came across it surfing here.
Why do u like it?  Because not only it is about HF, but it also provides tips and how to take care of ourselves for free!!πŸ˜†
What is ur biggest strength?       I think the ability to laugh at myself .😊

Edited by Guardian Angel - 16 years ago
Guardian Angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: x-MiNaLi-x

Congrats Minali   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ [Im Minali too πŸ˜†]

Will be bk to grill you πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot!!  We have corresponded in the past so I do remember you!πŸ˜ƒ

kabhi_21 thumbnail
congrats minali πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

health and fitness eh.....

so tell me the benefits and shortcomings of salad u eat towards health and fitness πŸ˜†
Guardian Angel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kabhi_21

congrats minali πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

health and fitness eh.....

so tell me the benefits and shortcomings of salad u eat towards health and fitness πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I had a feeling you will ask me that Abhi.   For one I love salads.  A study from UCLA revealed that those who eat salads and raw vegetables with salad dressing have considerably higher levels of vitamins C, E, B6, and folic acidβ€”key nutrients in promoting a healthy immune system and reducing the risk of obesity, heart disease and other chronic illnesses.  

But for me I love salads.  Your salad doesnot have to be boring.   I add cheese, sunflower seeds, nuts, mandarine slices......... anything goes!πŸ˜†

I donot think salads have any short-comings except if you eat a small salad you will feel hungry after!πŸ˜›

advil thumbnail

Congrats Minali....surprised to see me here?πŸ˜‰ Thought will grill you to the core.....a heavy work out....πŸ˜†

Here you go - lets start with a warm up set...πŸ˜›

1. You are a Miss and I imagine you are also fit. Does that mean you are a MISFIT ?
  2. If you cut down eating all good food in the fear that each item is going to cause you something, then when do you ever eat good food.
  3. What's your philosophy –  eat only ghaasphus or eat well and burn away the extra calories ?
  4. When one burns the extra calories, does one also end up burning a few gray cells? Why or why not?
  5. If you happen to invite someone home for say Diwali, would you offer the person sweets or simply offer ghaas and phus?
  6. How did you end up in the Health and fitness section.
  7. Why do most healthy foods taste so untasty?
  8. Eating junk food is injurious to health, sitting in front of computer is injurious to eyes. If you follow the first one religiously why stops you from following the second one?
  9. What according to you is fitness?
  10.  Would you go drink a pop to cool yourself down after a heavy workout?

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how are u 2daii?
name all da things in ur bedroom?
Guardian Angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: advil

Congrats Minali....surprised to see me here?πŸ˜‰ Thought will grill you to the core.....a heavy work out....πŸ˜†

Ji.  Suprised to see you and very happy Adimoshai that you came to grill me.😊

Here you go - lets start with a warm up set...πŸ˜›

You are a Miss and I imagine you are also fit. Does that mean you are a MISFIT ?                                                                                                 I am Miss-Fit 2007πŸ˜› If you cut down eating all good food in the fear that each item is going to cause you something, then when do you ever eat good food.    Good food means healthy food, not junk food!!  So never cut down on it.πŸ˜ƒ  I think you are talking about junk food not good food.......!  As long as one does not go overboard, it is ok. What's your philosophy –  eat only ghaasphus or eat well and burn away the extra calories ?  The amount of cals. needed depends on an individual person, their life style and their activity.  Even if one is on a diet one should eat well.  The "ghaasphus" could be limited to once a day, and the 2nd meal can be a healthy fullcourse meal with meat or lentils to maintain a healthy balance.  I would eat well and burn extra cals.  Whatever works for a person.   I am watchful during the week but weekends I too binge on few goodies of my choice.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† When one burns the extra calories, does one also end up burning a few gray cells? Why or why not? No!πŸ˜†  Our gray cells need charge up through some challanging task of the mind.  Nutin to do with body exercise or burning of cals.πŸ˜ƒ No relation to cals.πŸ˜† If you happen to invite someone home for say Diwali, would you offer the person sweets or simply offer ghaas and phus? πŸ˜† Aap khud aa kar dekh lo.πŸ˜›  No ghaas and phus at Diwali!  All baad food.... or good food.  How did you end up in the Health and fitness section. I was checking out different sections when I saw this section.  Being a bit fitness conscious I checked it out and liked what I saw.πŸ˜ƒ    Why do most healthy foods taste so untasty? Yes and no.  When I get healthy snacks from the health store or organic store, they taste great.  But I agree some foods taste bland.......... one can always enhance the taste by adding some hot sauce or spreads etc. Eating junk food is injurious to health, sitting in front of computer is injurious to eyes. If you follow the first one religiously why stops you from following the second one? Simple....... get a tinted glass cover for your comp. screen that is also anti-glare.  As to what stops us from following the second one....... well its not as injurious to our body as is junk food.πŸ˜† What according to you is fitness? Well..... after eating junk food most of my teen life, I now believe in the saying a Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body.  One does not need to get overboard with the exercise and fitness issue, but eating a healthy balanced meal and regular exercise, be it just a walk three times a week, surely helps in boosting our morals and feeling good about ourselves. 
  1.  Would you go drink a pop to cool yourself down after a heavy workout?  I always have water to replenish the dehydration.   But I admit Diet Coke is my weakness that I try to stay away from.......😭  πŸ˜†

Great set Adimoshai.  ThankoosπŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by Guardian Angel - 16 years ago
Guardian Angel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vivan4Yana

how are u 2daii?
name all da things in ur bedroom?

I am fine 2daii and how are you??πŸ˜ƒ 

Things in my bedroom??  Okee here goes:

I painted it pink and white so few accessories of darker colour.

Well, there is a bed, a small temple, closet, clothes, a doll and teddyπŸ˜†, a collection of curios n stuff from travels and gifts, scented oil and candles, make-up, bangles and jewellery.πŸ˜†    Oh and an art pic. on one wall.πŸ˜ƒ