Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: advil

You are a Miss and I imagine you are also fit. Does that mean you are a MISFIT ?
  1. When one burns the extra calories, does one also end up burning a few gray cells? Why or why not?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Gud questions...specially the ones above...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Welcome YO MINALO...

Kahan se karoo mai pyaar shuruπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Congratulation all fitness freaks of this section on getting such a beFITting murgi to roast and grill and toast and slice and dice and fry and whatever....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

YUM YUM....

My Q.Bank is on the grill...temperature is set to 1100 degree centigrade....It should be ready to serve very soon...πŸ˜†

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guardian Angel

When one burns the extra calories, does one also end up burning a few gray cells? Why or why not? No!πŸ˜†  Our gray cells need charge up through some challanging task of the mind.  Nutin to do with body exercise or burning of cals.πŸ˜ƒ No relation to cals.πŸ˜† ...awww...c'mon u don't have to lie.....agar gray cell kum nahi hua to tum MOTW kaise ban gayi?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If you happen to invite someone home for say Diwali, would you offer the person sweets or simply offer ghaas and phus? πŸ˜† Aap khud aa kar dekh lo.πŸ˜›  No ghaas and phus at Diwali!  All baad food.... or good food.  oooo la la la la....Adi...I read "open" (s)invitation here...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Kaisa Jadoo daala re....πŸ˜† What according to you is fitness? Well..... after eating junk food most of my teen life, I now believe in the saying a Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body.  One does not need to get overboard with the exercise and fitness issue, but eating a healthy balanced meal and regular exercise, be it just a walk three times a week, surely helps in boosting our morals and feeling good about ourselves. Well SaidπŸ‘ 
  1.  Would you go drink a pop to cool yourself down after a heavy workout?  I always have water to replenish the dehydration.   But I admit Diet Coke is my weakness that I try to stay away from.......😭  πŸ˜†...Pyaas bujhane ke kai aur innovative tareeke bhi hain.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Questions::

1. How would you get CKY to be a constant poster at THe banoo main teri dhoolhan   section?

2. How would you Adi there?

3. How would you get Appa there?

4. How would you get Bhaskar there?

5. How would you get [Guys Name] there?
repeat question 5 5 more times... different name

so by the time your done, you have 10 different namesEdited by SmarterDesiKid - 16 years ago
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
kwestions Set # 1:

1. How long you want this thread to be?
2. Where are my fellow mad-chatters?
3. Look klosely at 2SMART4U's av and tell me the following.
   a. Why does that bear have that silly smile on his/her face?
   b. Why does that bear have his/her legs pulled inwards? kuchh takleef hai kya?
   c. What is the posture of that bear suggestive of?
   d. When you sum up all these traits deskribed above, what does that make that bear? πŸ˜†
4. Suny standing outside Flakenol Lane in a suburb in fulfilladelphia sining.."teri galiyon mein na rakhenge kadam aaj ke baad"...what was he trying to fuilfill?
5. Why was a_b sipping alphabet soup?
6. Advil painkiller sapne mein "Tadap Tadap ke is dil se aah nikalti rahi" kyon ga raha tha...
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
kwestion Set # 2

Deskribe the taste and their effect on the body of Chow-Min of the following drugz

1. Broteen table
2. Whyta-Min "C"hameli
3. crab-o-dehydrate chills
4. Phatty Acids
5. Fauxforus
6. Mauliabdomen
7. Broad lever oil
8. DjinnSingh
9. klourine
10. Shoddyum
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congratzzzz!!!

Name 3 Things you Couldn't live w/o.
5 Places you'd like to visit are...
What's your biggest dream? And why?

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: snowflake0555

Congratzzzz!!!

Name 3 Things you Couldn't live w/o.
5 Places you'd like to visit are...
What's your biggest dream? And why?

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

make this thing 1
2 default things you can't live w/o
My jokes and my dosaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jpjpjpjppjpjp

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweettttttttttttttttt.... Have fun on the hot seat sadeli!

per U IN HEALTH & FITNESS SECTION????????????😲... did u gain back those 10 pounds that u lost after trying to lose for a month?????? is that why u're here to seek help to lose those pounds AGAIN????? oy veyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ChameliKaYaar

kwestions Set # 1:

3. Look klosely at 2SMART4U's av and tell me the following.
   a. Why does that bear have that silly smile on his/her face?
   b. Why does that bear have his/her legs pulled inwards? kuchh takleef hai kya?
   c. What is the posture of that bear suggestive of?
   d. When you sum up all these traits deskribed above, what does that make that bear? πŸ˜†

Minali u have every to NOT answer this!!!!!!!!!!!...sadela!!! ... leave my bear alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

Where's Dia

awww chotuuuu did u miss me???😳shooo shweet☺️