Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ChameliKaYaar

10 lb gira diya?...kaun sa part gir gaya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Yahan kya organ donation kamp chal raha hai jiski talaash mein Minali bhatak rahi hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† ....paagal bhatak rahi THIπŸ˜†
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2smart4u

ooh then u're in the right section!πŸ˜†

ya Sunny....you are in the right sex-onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

πŸ˜† ....paagal bhatak rahi THIπŸ˜†

THI?...matlab jo bhi organ gira tha..wo usey mil gaya...kisne donate kiya?.....wait...has to be youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kaun sa part purza tha?..πŸ˜†...it can;t be brain...nahi to tum to nahi de sakti thi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Now I am curious...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

change that av nahi to mai uska bhi falooda bana daloonga...πŸ˜†

hmm... theekh to ho?... usi ka to falooda banaa rahe ho? aren't those questions for my AV?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† paagal!πŸ˜†

THI?...matlab jo bhi organ gira tha..wo usey mil gaya...kisne donate kiya?.....wait...has to be youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kaun sa part purza tha?..πŸ˜†...it can;t be brain...nahi to tum to nahi de sakti thi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Now I am curious...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IDIOT... i meant ke...bhatak rahi THI...but now that she's here in this section so it'll help her...uff sadela! mauka mila ke nahi bas shuru hog aeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

hmm... theekh to ho?... usi ka to falooda banaa rahe ho? aren't those questions for my AV?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† paagal!πŸ˜†

abhi bhi waqt hai...maine falooda banana start kiya hai....phir uska keema banaunga...abhi bhi us thakele av ko change kar lo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....tumko aur koi badhiya av nahi mila?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

nope
her MOTW ness was the only way for your oversized belly to come hereπŸ˜‰

😑😑😑sadela chotu motu patotu!... it wasn't minali's motw...it was U...heard that u were here so i came here to support u to lose all that fat that's hangingπŸ˜†
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

IDIOT... i meant ke...bhatak rahi THI...but now that she's here in this section so it'll help her...uff sadela! mauka mila ke nahi bas shuru hog aeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I am utterly konfuzed...first you say...that she got the lost pounds back...meaning she got the lost body part back...now you are saying the the sexioners will help her out...ab kya bacha hai help karne ke liye?πŸ˜†....add 10 more lbs in addition to regaining that lost part?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..Please de-konfuze me and post some kwestions for her...u spammer...πŸ˜†

abhi bhi waqt hai...maine falooda banana start kiya hai....phir uska keema banaunga...abhi bhi us thakele av ko change kar lo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....tumko aur koi badhiya av nahi mila?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kitne baar banaaoge?????????😑 and nope sticking w/ this one!...will change it if i find  a better one!

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

😑😑😑sadela chotu motu patotu!... it wasn't minali's motw...it was U...heard that u were here so i came here to support u to lose all that fat that's hangingπŸ˜†

🀣

🀣

🀣