< Member of the Week> -- guardian angel - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by 2smart4u

ooh then u're in the right section!πŸ˜†
yup
only then will I get YOU to this section...
If i'm in like Kasam Se, tellingg you to lose some gigapounds, it woudln't make sense πŸ˜‰
Abey ye Chow-Min kahan chali gayi?.....koi bulao!!
no fair...we waste our time here and the Moti.. I mean...Motw is missing πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

I am utterly konfuzed...first you say...that she got the lost pounds back...meaning she got the lost body part back...now you are saying the the sexioners will help her out...ab kya bacha hai help karne ke liye?πŸ˜†....add 10 more lbs in addition to regaining that lost part?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..Please de-konfuze me and post some kwestions for her...u spammer...πŸ˜†

uff idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot!!!

i said that she had gained 10 lbs then lost  it then gained it again now she's here to seek help to lose that 10 lbs again.... nai samjhe?

C HODO... waise bhi dimaagh mein aghar ghoonsa bhara hua hai to kuch bhi nahi samajh mein aaega! abh samjhe kuch? nai? thought soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Q to minali...tum to samajh gaee na???????πŸ˜†

😑😑😑sadela chotu motu patotu!... it wasn't minali's motw...it was U...heard that u were here so i came here to support u to lose all that fat that's hangingπŸ˜†
help me to help you...
please use complete sentencesπŸ˜‰

And I don't think some mother of Elephants shoulds be making fun of a kid of athleticism in a section about health and fitness
Originally posted by SmarterDesiKid

yup
only then will I get YOU to this section...
If i'm in like Kasam Se, tellingg you to lose some gigapounds, it woudln't make sense πŸ˜‰
but according to manish  a page back... u still make sense even being in here in this sectionπŸ˜†

Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

Abey ye Chow-Min kahan chali gayi?.....koi bulao!!
no fair...we waste our time here and the Moti.. I mean...Motw is missing πŸ˜•
omg... u cant waste time for a friend??? kaise dost ho!...tsk tk tsk...

minali ye kaisa dost hai????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

uff idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot!!!

i said that she had gained 10 lbs then lost  it then gained it again now she's here to seek help to lose that 10 lbs again.... nai samjhe?

C HODO... waise bhi dimaagh mein aghar ghoonsa bhara hua hai to kuch bhi nahi samajh mein aaega! abh samjhe kuch? nai? thought soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Q to minali...tum to samajh gaee na???????πŸ˜†

Deemag mein ghoonsa?πŸ˜†.....Ghoonsa bhara nahi jaata hai...maara jaata hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and look what u wrote above...gained......meaning....somebody donated it....has to be you....since you seem to have lost it...completely...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but according to manish  a page back... u still make sense even being in here in this sectionπŸ˜†

Ya....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..agreed....but a mother of elephant giving lecture...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg... u cant waste time for a friend??? kaise dost ho!...tsk tk tsk...

minali ye kaisa dost hai????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

uske paas waqt nahi hai tumhare faltoo sawaalo ka jawaab dene ke liye...πŸ˜†...sirf mere faltoo awaalon ka jawaab degi...πŸ˜†

M,

Great answers to my sets.πŸ˜› 

I was wondering ki achanak itne saare pages kaise increase ho gaye... should have known the "spammers" are on roll here.....πŸ˜†

chalo.... let me give your cells some excercise...πŸ˜›:

Question time Set 2….

1. Can a diabetic call his wife/girlfriend a sweetheart or honey? (your reply can't be in less than 15 words).
  2. How will a hypertension patient take a criticism with a pinch of salt?
  3. If a diabetic is wished "sweet dreams", is he eligible to sue the person  on personal attack charge?
  4. Should a diabetic's wife only whisper "sweet nothings" to him or she can say something else too?
  5. Lovebirds live on love and fresh air. Is that a healthy food?why or why not?
  6. Imagine a person is deep in thought to come up with an exercise plan. So that means he is exercising his brains, which is a very important organ of the body. Mind is ruled mostly by head and head is healthy if it is capable of thinking. So does thinking about thinking to start exercise equals to exercising?
  7. Jumping is a good exercise. So if you tell someone to "go jump", are you being mean to him or being helpful?
  8. If you offer someone sour grapes, does that mean you are jealous of the person?
  9. Necessity is the mother of invention, bread is a necessity. Who is the father of invention then?What is inventions surname?
  10. Does a bald man need to shampoo his head? Why or why not?