abcdteresa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey you guys I am probably the quietest one in the forum but I need to share stuff to you guys cuz I can't talk to my friends and family. First of all please don't judge me and please tell me your true response whateva you think it is.

I was going out with this guy a year ago. We got a along pretty well before and after that it just got crazy. He was so crazy that I pretty much left him. I told him that we should end this relationship cuz it was not working. Later on after few months later, we got back together cuz i still cared for him and he had changed from what i thought. After that he keep hurting me Physically and mentally cuz i had alot of guy friends so he always thought that I was just playing him when I really wasn't. I did have the player type of attuide, but I never hurt them in anyways. I am always honest and I do tell you what I have in mind rather than keep it in my head. Also my past said alot. I have gone out with alot of people but nothing serious. Well anyways, that relationship thankfully had to end foreva, but I changed emotionally and physically. I had such an outgoing personlity before this mess and now I can't really be myself and emotionally I am not able to trust any guys. Even my guy friends. I have this wall in front of me and I can't break it.  I really don't know what should I do?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail
Okay I m bad at advices...still wana help...
Well i didn't get ur prob kinda...i mean wht exactly is ur prob..
anyhow...whereas ur emotionally changing is cocerned....well maybe u neva cared for anyone like u did for this guy.....
U are not able to trust guyz cuz as u said that he hurted u physically and emotionally after being in such kinda relation its hard to trust anyone...but again...this world...is full of bad and good ppl..depends on whom u come across....similarly all guys aren't same and u wud knw that...as u have guyz friends...to try to start it fresh....All the Best 😊
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just Follow Your Heart 👍🏼