dress selectiOn 4 dream date...

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guyz....

Just wanna knOw wht dO u wear On ur dream date....? and wht dO want tht yOur belOved wear.....? yOu definetly gOnna wear yOur favOurite dress.... hay naa!!!πŸ˜‰

SO share it with all Of us....πŸ˜›

If i gOt a prOpOsal frOm Aamna shariff, i gOnna wear  black jeans with black casual shirt😳... and yes, hOw dO i fOrgOt my Gogs....πŸ˜†.... i will gO fOr this date sO that Sweetu(Aamna's pet name by me😳) call me black dude...😳

And i want Aamna tO wear Red saari, with Red jwellry... Big ear rings, and a simple red necklace☺️.... wOoooww... she iz lukin damm hOt☺️...and me tOooo cOol dude...😳

wat a cOmbinatiOn it is.... Black and red....☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail
Oh man...that are ma favs colors too...
and the girl i love she just loves me in black...so i will wear a blue jeans...with a black button down shirt...she hates gel so no gel for me πŸ˜† and she likes me simple i guess... πŸ˜‰

AND her...ummmm
well i love girl's in chudidars any color she likes...she looks gr8 in green...so wud love that.. and with alot of chooriyaan...payal...with her hair opened...i knw zyda hojayega for a date...but thats how i love to see her... πŸ˜† 😳
Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago
prithvi lover thumbnail
dream date???????
oh please................for me............itll take ages 4 me a find a dream date!
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahaha.. you know what. I tell you a funny story :p..

me nd friends when did not have bfs.. we used to be like.. yaar 'on our first date.. we wil wear designer's dress'. we all agreed on it. 😳 πŸ˜†

But then jab bfs aa gaye nd we were going for our first date.. that day we were going to take our results frm school nd most of us (female frens) with were our parents.. boys didn't even bother to inform their parents that it was result day.. lol.

And and and.. we had to be so SIMPLE! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yaar aur kar bhi kya sakte they. I mean first we had to take result nd den tell our parents that we'd cum home by ourselves nd you may go.. so then we decided to go to som restaurant.. but seriously we were wearin casual but all looooooked smart. esp. ma bf. haha. πŸ˜›

But next time when we went on a properly planned date.. we were wearin the dress of our boyfriend's choice. 😳 πŸ˜† nd all the girls toll their bfs that dressing is the most imp. thing .. REMEMBER!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Dress selection has always been so much fun. like I was telling my friend's bf that I like this kinda dressing nd my friend was telling my bf that she likes that kinda dressing nd so on.. so in this way that guy (my friend's bf) toll my bf what kinda dressin i'd like him to be in.. nd my bf toll my frind's choice to him.. ahah. it was fun .. when we reached our destination, we made so much fun of the fact how all were so stressed out bout their dressings nd stuff.. ahah.
prithvi lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizajaved

ahaha.. you know what. I tell you a funny story :p..

me nd friends when did not have bfs.. we used to be like.. yaar 'on our first date.. we wil wear designer's dress'. we all agreed on it. 😳 πŸ˜†

But then jab bfs aa gaye nd we were going for our first date.. that day we were going to take our results frm school nd most of us (female frens) with were our parents.. boys didn't even bother to inform their parents that it was result day.. lol.

And and and.. we had to be so SIMPLE! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yaar aur kar bhi kya sakte they. I mean first we had to take result nd den tell our parents that we'd cum home by ourselves nd you may go.. so then we decided to go to som restaurant.. but seriously we were wearin casual but all looooooked smart. esp. ma bf. haha. πŸ˜›

But next time when we went on a properly planned date.. we were wearin the dress of our boyfriend's choice. 😳 πŸ˜† nd all the girls toll their bfs that dressing is the most imp. thing .. REMEMBER!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Dress selection has always been so much fun. like I was telling my friend's bf that I like this kinda dressing nd my friend was telling my bf that she likes that kinda dressing nd so on.. so in this way that guy (my friend's bf) toll my bf what kinda dressin i'd like him to be in.. nd my bf toll my frind's choice to him.. ahah. it was fun .. when we reached our destination, we made so much fun of the fact how all were so stressed out bout their dressings nd stuff.. ahah.

ahahaha............essing is always fun! i still keep barbies!

payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
something that makes me look beautiful πŸ˜‰ 😊
evloveme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

Hey Guyz....

Just wanna knOw wht dO u wear On ur dream date....? and wht dO want tht yOur belOved wear.....? yOu definetly gOnna wear yOur favOurite dress.... hay naa!!!πŸ˜‰

SO share it with all Of us....πŸ˜›

If i gOt a prOpOsal frOm Aamna shariff, i gOnna wear  black jeans with black casual shirt😳... and yes, hOw dO i fOrgOt my Gogs....πŸ˜†.... i will gO fOr this date sO that Sweetu(Aamna's pet name by me😳) call me black dude...😳

And i want Aamna tO wear Red saari, with Red jwellry... Big ear rings, and a simple red necklace☺️.... wOoooww... she iz lukin damm hOt☺️...and me tOooo cOol dude...😳

wat a cOmbinatiOn it is.... Black and red....☺️

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you 2 will look so hot!😳
u have a good dressing sense!
i mean most of the boyz do not have a good dressing sense.
u know...😊😊
kool i am impressed!😳😳

nice topic though!

i will post my answer later.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: evloveme

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you 2 will look so hot!😳
u have a good dressing sense!
i mean most of the boyz do not have a good dressing sense.
u know...😊😊
kool i am impressed!😳😳

nice topic though!

i will post my answer later.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ps ☺️.... fanxx....πŸ˜‰

cool_pooja thumbnail
I wear wear my blue karta wid black embroidy, black kapris, and black duppataa.. And i wud luk very very hawt! πŸ˜ƒ

And my dream date is quite near so me excited.. πŸ˜† Actually wid me every date wid the guy i love is dream date! 😳
miss5stars thumbnail
hahaha u guyzz r soo cutee πŸ˜†
hav fun wit ur ammana..!! πŸ˜†
ndd bout mee..!! πŸ˜†
i wud wear nethin tht lookz cute
for a desi stylee "date"
i wud wear a lehnga or shaharrah w/e u call it.. πŸ˜†
it wud b red or gold..! πŸ˜ƒ
nd i wud hav my hair down .. lookin sexy..haha ndd um i wud jus look cute.. πŸ˜†
&& for my "date" aka kinny (kinshuk mahajan guy in my siggy)
he wud b wearin either a guyz shawlar kameez or a blk suit..! nd he WUD have gel in his hair..! lOl ahhaha i lyk gel πŸ˜† ( btw u guys over here ur grl doesnt lyk gel HAHAHHAA aw )
so he wud hav his hair geled nd he wud look damn cute..!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ndd then the rest is history... πŸ˜‰