**Your favourite school trip! **

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Helloooo doston!!

Its that time for a new Discussion of the Week! 😃

This time... we'll be talking about...

SCHOOL TRIPS!!!

I'm sure all of you have been on a trip with school somewhere before! Whether it was a trip abroad or even local... I bet it was fun all the same! 😉 Spending a fun day out with your friends when it's a school day has its own fun haina! (that is... when your teachers know and approve right! 😆) 😃

And the number of songs you can sing along to on the radio... is amazing!! 😆

So, share your experiences of school trips! What has been your best one yet? And where do you really want to go with school?! 😃

Have fun!

College & Uni Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I have had loads been awaying for a week, but most rcent was Belgium for 4 days, it was just a load of fun, up until 5am, not sleeping, chatting with friend and we just had an amazing time, and funny moments when we went bowling at midnight.

It was an awesome school trip, one that i wont forget. 😳
There are a few trips one of which was when we went to the Apollo Thatre in London in January to watch a musical called 'Wicked' it's awesome... I'm going again with the school on the 28th of November... it's a superb musical to watch!!!
Khobsurat_11 thumbnail
my favourite was when we went roller skating, it was so awesom, i had so much fun
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh some of the school trips I have been to were great!  I am not allowed to go to overnight trips so that's awful but I remember a trip to Rhode Island Mansions and that was Greeeaaattt!!

We were in awe looking at the mansions and then we went behind one of the mansions and looked at the ocean.  It was such a peaceful and calm feeling.
last yr we went to science city..it was like a science trip 😆 but we did everything apart from wat we were supposed to do..had gr8 fun..we all enjoyed alot 😳 😆
n when we returned to school..teachers were like beating hell out of us 😆 but who cared..all had fun n we ignored all those scoldings that we got from teachers 😳
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm..let's see 🤔

I loved the trip my skool took 2 Knott's Scary Farm on Halloween last year....it was the funnest thing ever 🥳We live all the way in the other side of the country,so we had 2 take a plane all the way 2 California...it was awesome and I think that's why they only took like 50 students....so I was glad I was 1 of those students 2 go all the way 2 California 😳 😳 😳
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My most recent trip was when we went to Nanga Bush Camp...(dont laugh...) Its like a little north of Western Australia... anyway... it was da bomb, especially cause when we were canoeeing, my bestie's boyfriend tipped my boat over... and the water was freezing... but pretty much everyone started diving in... the water was like an ocean... heaps deep n cold... but it was all clean =]
The guys kept coming into our lodge and the teachers would kick em out... but we HAD to go to their lodge because dinner was there every night... but on the movie night, they all HAD to come to our place...
We had heaps of activities to do... but we all just really wanted one more day to just... chill and have a hut party or something =]

BUT MY FAVE(lol.. sorry 😆) was in pakistan, when we went to these salt mines... in year 6. They were called like... um.. khewra mines i think... that was da bomb 😛
Ammara-8 thumbnail
Um.................. Oh yes the forks in winnipeg
kevmn77 thumbnail
my favorite trip was disney world