Book Talk

recommend some comedies please

samir_soni thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Please recommend some light fun books. No saddy saddy romantics please. I am really sad and need a good laugh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdsean thumbnail
I don't know if this would help.   

Jennifer Crusie: Anyone but you.
Jane Green
Rachel Gibson: See Jane Score
Mary Janice Davidson: Undead and Unwed.
cool_pooja thumbnail
Umm try joke books.. πŸ˜† I knoe a few homourous romantic books, but dats it! 😳
lotus2007 thumbnail
Try out Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov,if you want, and can find it.Its a very good book a mixture of everyting,mostly comedi.πŸ˜†Its a fiction book.(this is only one fiction book i love.😳But if you start it dont leave it till you end it,coz maybe firstly in beginning youl feel bored,but go on and Im sure youl love it.coz its a very good book.
If youl read it,please reply to us about your opinion on this book.πŸ˜ƒ

Lotus.πŸ˜‰
samir_soni thumbnail

Thanks for the titles guys. I will look for them pronto.

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Umm try joke books.. πŸ˜† I knoe a few homourous romantic books, but dats it! 😳

Joke books...I don't like it as most of the jokes are either insulting to some community or contain adult material. Give me the titles of your humorous romantic books please πŸ˜†

cool_pooja thumbnail
Originally posted by: samir_soni

Thanks for the titles guys. I will look for them pronto.

Joke books...I don't like it as most of the jokes are either insulting to some community or contain adult material. Give me the titles of your humorous romantic books please πŸ˜†

Try Jenny cologan or Bad boy by Olivia Goldsmith!😳

Waise do u read romantic books?😳

samir_soni thumbnail
I do like romantic books but I prefer something like Bridget Jones to Pride and Prejudice.

Thank you for Colgan and Goldsmith.
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey samir....let me recommend some authors who write humourous books. george mikes (humour in travelogues), james thurber...all his books are hilarious, richard armor pun in history, ambrose bierce...famous for his book devil's dictionary, pierre daninos, pg wodehouse....pick any one...and enjoy!!!
samir_soni thumbnail
Thank you for the recommendations jasunap. I am keeping a list and browsing for them in my library website.