Sleepless nights bad for brain - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by abide

May I know how's it possible to contradict this theory to the fullest and manage with a lesser amout of sleep?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
-TanveerπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Count me also in the less sleep list. See its just a matter of mind and habit. Normally I sleep maybe 2-3 hrs maximum in a day. There have been days when because we had deadlines to submit some reports we had not slept for 30+ hours too. But that never effected our work or even as a matter of fact energy.

I don't believe it's going to effect much if you get into the habit of less sleep.

Originally posted by advil

πŸ˜† The key concept of any chemical process is the  mass balance.... got the point...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yeah but the key concept of any chemical locha process is mis-balance....πŸ˜†

Oh! glad to learn that there are people who can manage without sleep between 30-38 hours at a stretch and sleep for just 2-3 hours normally and their work/energy remains unaffected.πŸ‘πŸΌ

But unfortunately I can't perhaps manage with such a less amount / duration of sleep πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜” and moreover I don't drink/consume coffee / tea but just water.😊

Perhaps I might be successful if I'm able to get good / quality sleep like people who manage to sleep less do/get.😊

-Tanveer😊

Edited by abide - 16 years ago