shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello FriendsπŸ€—,

First of all I wanna inform all those people who participated in the last SOTW, that the results haven't been announced till now because we are requesting the GMs if we can get a title under the avi of our winner. and oh yes, not to mention, the winner has been decided!πŸ˜‰ toh thora sa aur intezaar.. kiunke sabar ka phaal humesha meetha hota hai ;).

So, after a long long break.. here's the situation for this week. i guess its really simple thou :p:

You love a guy/girl (Lets call him/her 'A') who used to be your friend. Yes, he is used to be one. Because the day 'A' got to know that you love him, 'A' tried his/her level best to avoid you.. because 'A' never thought the same for you and eventually, broke up his/her friendship with you (it happens really often in real life. I know you all will agree on this).

Now there's a guy/girl 'B' who loves you a lot, is your good friend nd cares a lot about you. 'B' tells you to move on in life. and helps you to forget 'A' (even though B and you know that it's hard.. but not impossible). B's best friend is 'S' who is also your best friend and 'S' is of the same gender as yours. 'S' also is a big support for you during your bad days.

After a month or so, you again start to enjoy life with friends and start to find happiness in small things. Your friend 'B' proposes you one day (even though it's hard for you to forget your first love and you still do miss 'A' a lot) and you say 'Yes' to 'B' since all your friends (esp. 'S' who knows 'B' more than neone coz 'S' is 'B''s best friend too) force you a lot nd not only because they forced you to say yes nd you said yes but also because you know that 'B' is really polite nd nice as a friend.

But you get to know a person more when you are in a relationship like Love. First month goes well but after that, 'You' and 'B' fight every next day. But then koi ek takes the first step to manaaoo the other.

Now one day 'A' calls you and tells you that he/she is in Love with you and has realized his/her mistake by avoiding you. 'A', that day, proposes you ( that too in a really nice way and very sweet words.. that you had always wished to hear ). 'A' inspite knowing the fact that you are in relationship with 'B' is ready to accept you (of course, in the condition that you leave 'B' for 'A').

Now what step will you take? Woah, after finishing with the situation.. I feel it's tough. ahah, whereas before starting wid it, I wrote that it might be really simple one. but noo, haha.

Will you choose 'A' over 'B'? 'A' was someone who did not care for your feelings in the first place! 'B' is someone who had always been there for you.. promised to take good care of yours but most of the times you and 'b' had fights and you ended up hurting yourself. So we can't even say that B had always been a really good partner. But yeah, he has always been there for you.

So will you say yes to 'A''s proposal? or will you continue with the relationship that u r having with 'B'? What are your views on this. What will you do in this type of a situation?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!! after a long time a SOTW.. very tough situation though.. πŸ˜•

anyways.. Hmm..i have to think about this 'A' never cared about me while 'B' has always cared about me.

although i luved 'A' he rejected me.

Okay.. im gonna take d biggest desicion ever. im going to say no to 'A' and continue my relatinship wid 'B'. because 'B' has always cared fr me, looked after me. even though we fought but still. he still cared about me and did everything to make me happy..

unlike 'A' he pushed my feelings away and broke his friendship for me. and then he came back asking to marry him. i've moved on wid 'B' now. never will i take 'A' back after what he has done to me.

i would never take back someone who has hurt my feelings SOOOO much!! to even break his friendship wid me? that's too far.. and never will i forgive him.

well shiza. this is what i would do in this type of situation cuz u never know 'A' could have proposed me because no girl wanted him and to have a girlfriend it could only be me. See.. he could be only using me.. πŸ˜• 😑 and that's also another reason why i wont take 'A' back.
Mischeivous thumbnail

Oyeee Shiza yeh toh meri life likh dali tumne yaar...i m the 'B' in the girl's life....i realize now how hard wud it be for her to decide btw me and A

though...lolx anywayz so here i gotta decide

Well i will go with 'B' its simple.....cuz 'A' left me...i mean she breakup her friendship with me.....

Whtz the gurrantee dat she wnt leave me again...wnt avoid me when i need her....wud care alwayz...

Whereas there are fights in every relationship....mayb B is sumone who can't control his temper...but dat doesn't lessen her love...or care for u....she might get rude...or harsh..but come on she is alwayz there for u...

And last but not the least...u shud go for the person...who love u...who need u....not the one u need...or love...😳

Tough sitution though....

Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago
prithvi lover thumbnail
OMG! this is wat exactly im going through!
and my desicion was 2 go with a person hu likes u...........rather htan u go after a person hum u like!
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That is the toughest situation ever! πŸ˜³

Well, let me consider the odds. 

Person A

My good friend
Didn't care for my feelings
Even broke our friendship when he knew about my feelings
Never realized that I was hurt
Never bothered to even ask me if I was ok

Person B

Always my good friend
A good human being
Always there for me
Taught me to move on in life
Gave me so much happiness and courage to move  on in life
Taught me so smile again
Trust worthy and loving
I love him if not as beloved as a good friend

Now,  I have to choose between the two... tough, tough.  Well, I am going to refuse A and maintain my relationship with B.

Here's my reasoning.  It is true that B and I fight a lot.  But I believe that being two different individuals that is very normal.  People have to fight or else there will be no life.  There have to be differing opinions or else life will be so heck boring.  The important thing is that each time either one of us realizes our mistake and asks for forgiveness.  And we forgive each other and move on.  He has always been there for me when my life had become a question for myself.  When I was struggling with my life, he was always with me supporting me and caring for me.   I can always rely on him no matter what.

On the other hand this A guy gave me the biggest sorrow of my life.  He not only refused my love but my friendship as well.  He just destroyed my self confidence and my feelings. I agree that you can never force anyone to love you and if he didn't love that was fine with me as long as he hadn't broken my friendship as well.  He could have just said that he doesn't love me being nice and a kind friend.  That would have hurt me too but not as much as his even breaking my friendship has.  He has never realized my value and now that he says that he likes me too is there any guarantee that I can trust him?  When he so harshly pushed me out of his life, what's the guarantee that now he will keep me happy.  He could be just jealous of my and B's relationship.

It's true that I still maybe missing A a lot and maybe I don't love B right now but since he is so nice and loves me dearly, maybe I will start loving him soon and I think that it is rightly said that you should marry someone who loves you not necessarily someone you love (Though if both are true then that would be a bonus!)

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow Shiza what a SOTw!πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Wow a Title under the avi..? The winner will be soo lucky! πŸ‘
Let me pen down my decision on this SOTW too..πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm, so i loved A, but he got scared and broke his friendship with me and then i find immense support in B and S, who try to help me forget A. And In fact i do get in a relation with B eventually, which turns out to be not so healthy as i end up having fights with him constantly where one has to manaofy the other and so i end up hurting myself!

And then suddenly..A contacts me to tell that he loves me..??and is ready to accept me, even though i'm in a relation with B..?

Well first of all.. i think i wouldn't opt for choosing 'A' over 'B', i wouldn't say yes to A's proposal, simply, because 'A' was such a confused person, who didn't know how to react on his friend, me, being in love with him and hence took the drastic step to break the special friendship we shared. What is wrong in the fact that ur best friend loves u more than as a friend...it doesn't mean u have to break all bonds!

Secondly i don't think i would continue my relation with B..coz Mr B himself seems not to be a good option at all! I agree.. 'B' is someone who had always been there for me and he really took care of me when i was down...but what about the fights and my hurt feelings after getting into an relationship with him..?

So i would firstly tell B that it's better that we just stay friends, coz as friends we rocked together, but as lovers..we suck..unfortunately.. Who knows S might be the right person for BπŸ˜‰

And if i feel that i still do love A and will always do..i might give him a chance to prove that he really loves me..But no not instantly yes on his proposal..coz i wouldn't want to give him the feeling that his confession was what i had been waiting for my whole life..

and yes Shiza jaani..it was not so easy as i had thought tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOve,
GracellaEdited by Gracella - 16 years ago

It will be a very difficult decision to take 'A' is someone whom i love but when i told him that i love him, he broke our friendship...And now i have got 'B', someone that love me, cared for me...though we fight a lot and i end up hurting myself in this process..i know he love me genuinly and will always be here for me. 'B' has accepted me knowing the fact that i loved someone else and not him. Whereas 'A' left me when he get to know the truth, he is someone that does not care for feeling because he is telling me to leave 'B' the guy who has supported me. He is selfish in his love whereas 'B; is selfess.

What is the guarantee that 'A' will not leave me again. Whereas for 'B', we do fight but he is someone who is always here with me. For 'A', love is a game he come when he want, he avoids me as well whereas B has supported me, tell me to move on. Though this decision is very difficult fot me, i would choose 'B; over 'A'..I know in the coming days me and 'B' will fight a lot but he will be here for me, love, support and care for me.

To be in love is something but to be loved in everything.. Shiza jee...writing this bought tears in my eyes because my situation is quite similar to this..

--ISRAA 

~Anji~ thumbnail
Wow...intresting situation...

I would say no to A....coz he was never actually there...and u never know he may leave me again...but B has always been a great friend...he cares about me..and so what if we fight every next day...atleast we can fix the prob..and someone says sorry...so things with B are not so bad...and i will also keep in mind that S has said that B is a good person...so i wouls stay with B and say no to A
devilangel thumbnail
umm the whole a b s thing gets a little confusing. But here's my honest opinion:

I dont want to fall in love: I dont like love.
and I would say yes to a guy if he asks me out and is taller than me and has nice eyebrows.

And in this situation, what I would do is screw over both A and B, and take on a C who is once again taller with nice eyebrows, and start dating him. Because if someone is stupid enough like B to think comforting me during a supposedly vulnerable time and then professing love is going to win me over, he better think twice. And if A is even stupider to think he can just walk around me, well, he has to think twice as well.

Thus i would like my C.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shizajaved

You love a guy/girl (Lets call him/her 'A') who used to be your friend. Yes, he is used to be one. Because the day 'A' got to know that you love him, 'A' tried his/her level best to avoid you.. because 'A' never thought the same for you and eventually, broke up his/her friendship with you (it happens really often in real life. I know you all will agree on this).

Now there's a guy/girl 'B' who loves you a lot, is your good friend nd cares a lot about you. 'B' tells you to move on in life. and helps you to forget 'A' (even though B and you know that it's hard.. but not impossible). B's best friend is 'S' who is also your best friend and 'S' is of the same gender as yours. 'S' also is a big support for you during your bad days.

After a month or so, you again start to enjoy life with friends and start to find happiness in small things. Your friend 'B' proposes you one day (even though it's hard for you to forget your first love and you still do miss 'A' a lot) and you say 'Yes' to 'B' since all your friends (esp. 'S' who knows 'B' more than neone coz 'S' is 'B''s best friend too) force you a lot nd not only because they forced you to say yes nd you said yes but also because you know that 'B' is really polite nd nice as a friend.

But you get to know a person more when you are in a relationship like Love. First month goes well but after that, 'You' and 'B' fight every next day. But then koi ek takes the first step to manaaoo the other.

Now one day 'A' calls you and tells you that he/she is in Love with you and has realized his/her mistake by avoiding you. 'A', that day, proposes you ( that too in a really nice way and very sweet words.. that you had always wished to hear ). 'A' inspite knowing the fact that you are in relationship with 'B' is ready to accept you (of course, in the condition that you leave 'B' for 'A').

Now what step will you take? Woah, after finishing with the situation.. I feel it's tough. ahah, whereas before starting wid it, I wrote that it might be really simple one. but noo, haha.

Will you choose 'A' over 'B'? 'A' was someone who did not care for your feelings in the first place! 'B' is someone who had always been there for you.. promised to take good care of yours but most of the times you and 'b' had fights and you ended up hurting yourself. So we can't even say that B had always been a really good partner. But yeah, he has always been there for you.

So will you say yes to 'A''s proposal? or will you continue with the relationship that u r having with 'B'? What are your views on this. What will you do in this type of a situation?

Well I think I will choose B over A, coz he was there was A left me. Even though we fight but he was there when I was hurted most and left alone.