Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Same here.. And whenever he yells at me and then later he goes like im sorry.. The way he controls his anger.. And most of all the way he controls me!😳 Trust me im a really difficult gf especially if i love the guy a lot.. But he knows it.. He knows when i say i dunt wanna talk to u, i need space means dat im pissed at something but dunt really wanna break up..πŸ˜† So he just replies, but i wanna talk to u and i will cuz ur mine!😳 So its just dat everything is romantic.. Except when hez a lil rude!😳

Godddd how do I put it into words..😳 it's just like...everything he does or says shows his love for me and I love it like anything 😳 yeah, I get a little scared when he gets angry or something, but then I love it more when he tries to make things better esp. since I know that no matter what happens, he just won't break up 😳

i love every time he does something stupid and i say you're crazy
he says only for you 😳 😳
there are so so many.

i fell shy 😳
Originally posted by Adildagr8

Mujhe MOST romantic baat toh yaad nahin as   uski har baat romantic lagti hai..😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ummm lemme think...well its kinda silly...she and i speak

different languages...she wanted to learn ma language...i was like i know her

language why does she wana learn mine she said

"She wana do and learn everything that i like cuz that makes are her feel a part of me..and more closer to me "

i might be sweet for many but for me it was romantic 😳

Thats soo soo cutee😳

I think anything he says is romantic.. Im nt saying dis for the sake of posting but even his tinest thing makes me blush.. Wen he gets romantic, when he gets upset, wen he gets possesive.. 😳

Sooo sweet dear😳

Originally posted by shizajaved

Like Pooja said.. anything he says is romantic. But the most romantic lines he spoke to me was when he proposed me. I could not stop blushing and it has been so long now since he had proposed me.. but I still do remember each and every word of his.

and one of the most touching lines ever spoken by him was..

'I love you; for not only who you are, what you are but for what I am with you. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself!'

and I tell you he is so good at words. He can make you blush, cry and laugh at ne moment. And and and.. when he speaks my name.. it sounds so beautiful and I feel like never before had someone spoken it this beautifully.

Thats soo sweet,,,, 😳

Originally posted by shizajaved

Like Pooja said.. anything he says is romantic. But the most romantic lines he spoke to me was when he proposed me. I could not stop blushing and it has been so long now since he had proposed me.. but I still do remember each and every word of his.

and one of the most touching lines ever spoken by him was..

'I love you; for not only who you are, what you are but for what I am with you. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself!'

and I tell you he is so good at words. He can make you blush, cry and laugh at ne moment. And and and.. when he speaks my name.. it sounds so beautiful and I feel like never before had someone spoken it this beautifully.

Awww... Shiza that is so sweet and I must say you are extremely lucky!
awww... u guys have such sweet moments wid de 1 u luv..
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i havent yet fallen for any1 yet..
but i think de most romatic things dat has eva been said 2 me.. are whn sum1 has proposed me.. 2 b honest.. i don evn remember wat dey said.. it all sounded all romantic whn dey said it.. but i juz 4got wat dey said de very next moment whn i responded wid a NO..
so waitin 4 my mr. rite to say rite things dta i wud remember for all de rite moments like dis
Originally posted by fariha17

Godddd how do I put it into words..😳 it's just like...everything he does or says shows his love for me and I love it like anything 😳 yeah, I get a little scared when he gets angry or something, but then I love it more when he tries to make things better esp. since I know that no matter what happens, he just won't break up 😳

When he gets angry wid me, i love it even more bec he hardly gets angry, and wen hez angry its usually cuz hez jeolous so its soo cute!😳 He thinks im his and dat is the reason of his anger and dat reason makes me feel special!😳

When he gets angry wid me, i love it even more bec he hardly gets angry, and wen hez angry its usually cuz hez jeolous so its soo cute!😳 He thinks im his and dat is the reason of his anger and dat reason makes me feel special!😳

Same hereeee!! His anger always has to relate to him being jealous in one way or another....I wouldn't actually call it jealousy, it's more of possessiveness and really....that possession is something I can die for! 😳😳