Ardhangani Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Here is the link for the title song 

Ardhangani Title Song

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha

Originally posted by sonikuri17

Can someone please, please, please post the written update for today as well... would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much.
Soni

Your not supposed to ask for updates... look in the archive mansions....but here are the links 😳

Oct. and Nov Updates 07

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha
Originally posted by maja

I love the title song of Ardhangini. Can anyone help me to know the names of the singers who have sung this song. Thanks in advance....

Sorry...we still don't know that yet 😳 I tried to find out but couldn't find it😭

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha
Does anyone know Gaurav's email address bescause i want to email him and tell him i am one of his biggest fan.
can any1 tell me wats the song that is played in 17 dec epoisde when kagna is in the hospital and priyam looks a her and recollects the memories.

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=815184
guys i went to india n have no clue what has been happening after that... i watched the last epi. and that was when prium n kangana was in some function where kangana's sis told some stupid guy who was allready in luv with kangna tha even kangana luved him and some hoe kanaga told him that she luv him n prium herd that i dotn know what is being since then can some one plz pm me or just write update plz help guys
Did this show start in US/Canada yet? I haven't seen it on TV πŸ˜•
can someone plz send me the nov, dec and jan picture updates plz
pls can any1 say me the da real name of Priyam.Plsssssssssssssss helppppppppppppp 😭 😭 😭
Originally posted by sumera siddiqui

pls can any1 say me the da real name of Priyam.Plsssssssssssssss helppppppppppppp 😭 😭 😭

His real name is Ajay Krish πŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha