OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: shizajaved

Ermm.. agar aisi koi situation mere saamne aayi, toh forget about savin ne one of 'em rather i am so sure i'll faint watching this scenerio 😳 😆 .. lol. Koi bhi nahi bach paaye ga.. 😳 😆

Main bhi aisi hi situation main hongi 😆 isilye ya tow khud faint ho jaungi ya jaan boojh ker doob jaungi😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Adildagr8

Why....wht abt the one u love ??

cuz if the one i luv doesnt luv me bak whts the point i shud get over him..!! hay  na?

cool_pooja thumbnail

For me, if the person i love is a gud frnd of mine, i will defintly go for that person.. Or if the person who loves me is a gud frnd of mine, i will go for dat person.. Basically the one who im more close to, who is a better frnd of mine, i will go for that person defintly!😳

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think I'll save the person who loves me 😳 😳 😳
-dramaholic- thumbnail
oooo im gonna give a kth answerrrr 😛 😆

I would say the one who loves me..because the one you love, you know they are yours and they would understand and would make their love stronger..and for human sake would say the person who loves me..just for humanity..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And i think if i had another opition i would just grab both of their hands..and pulll them back from falling. 😊
sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shizajaved

Ermm.. agar aisi koi situation mere saamne aayi, toh forget about savin ne one of 'em rather i am so sure i'll faint watching this scenerio 😳 😆 .. lol. Koi bhi nahi bach paaye ga.. 😳 😆

oh dats smart.. b/c a su ill faint dey ill cum 2 save u... and sucide plan wid b all ruined.. so dat atleats will give u time u talk 2 thm and see wats up
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sonu!

oh dats smart.. b/c a su ill faint dey ill cum 2 save u... and sucide plan wid b all ruined.. so dat atleats will give u time u talk 2 thm and see wats up

😆