Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritika2025 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

almOst every gurls's very first questiOn... why dO yOu lOVe me ??? secOndly the mOst wrOst questiOn that these gurls ask is... hOw much yOu lOVe me...???

nah!! not all..
i have beleived that love doesnt need a reason ever since i believed in love, and have earned the reputation of dreamy romantic for that.. 😆 😆

BUt thats love....sometimes u cn just feel the connection..only most ppl try to find some kind of logic behind it( the outcome of objectivism *sigh*) ..Once one accepts what he feels, its very clear that its not one specific reason why u love someone....its not one/two/ multiple qualities..

Its the Person himself! 😊
Mischeivous thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritika2025

nah!! not all..
i have beleived that love doesnt need a reason ever since i believed in love, and have earned the reputation of dreamy romantic for that.. 😆 😆

BUt thats love....sometimes u cn just feel the connection..only most ppl try to find some kind of logic behind it( the outcome of objectivism *sigh*) ..Once one accepts what he feels, its very clear that its not one specific reason why u love someone....its not one/two/ multiple qualities..

Its the Person himself! 😊

Well said 😳