•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi girls!

Citric fruits do us more good than we know; they can protect us from colds, helps us recover from flu faster, and should be taken fresh, if not in juice form! In fact Vitamin C found in grapefruits, oranges and lemons etc, is what helps the body fighting against bacteria. Here are three recipes you can consider to get the vitamins:

The Moroccan orange:
Cut the orange into round slices and spread them out on a wide dish. Peel away a little of the skin and tap some powdery sugar on top. If you want you may also melt some chocolate or add a small slice of chocolate brownie on top to make a good dessert!

Grapefruit and anti-pasto!
Remove the peel from the grapefruit and cut it into half. Mix it with some shrimp, crumbed tuna and olives. Add a little virgin oil and salt to taste, blend the mixture and serve cold in serving glasses, just like anti-pasto!

Greedy mandarins
Melt a little chocolate in a small pan, and add a little water. With a toothpack dip half slices of mandarin into the pan and immediately leave them on a cold dish to cool. After that put them in a fridge and serve cold in a couple of hours. That's a healthy afternoon snack!😉

Thanks!! But why not eat the fruit instead of drinking lots of juices? Its empty cals. and no fiber. At one time they introduced this juice maker that all were buying and getting high on sugar.   

But once in a while juice is good 😊
Ya even i eat only fruits!!TFS
I lovveee eating fruits...
Thanks for sharing. 😊 😊 😊
I would like to add Cranberry Juice, esp. for women. It is very good for bladder infections that women suffer most from.