Marathi TV

Asambhav update

manimau1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Can anybody tell me what happened in today's episode?  Please anyone who can update daily from India.Here planetvu site is under construction so we can't watch it so please untill that site starts can anyone update Asambhav daily? Please it's a request.May be brief update,main topics,highlights but please can anyone?

Thanks 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamagaresa thumbnail
Today's episode opened with Sulekha telling sopan about what all she saw in the previous birth, but says could not see Sopan. Sopan reminds her how they had met for the first time and all those memories.
Shubhra on the other hand now wants to meet that hypnotist and wants to know what is on the other side of the closed door.
Fianlly abhi and bhosale are talking about a drive and having dinner in a new dhaba somewhere.
Nothing much, except that young Sopan (some new actor) was introduced today.
aryam thumbnail
On which site do you watch serial?
milash thumbnail

ho .kharech khup vaitag ahe planet4u band aslyane

karan kiti divas band ahe tehi mention nahi keley

pan bollywoodpromo.com ethehi zee marathimi baghyachi kashi jar planet4u la problem ala ta

pan sadhya tehi band ahe 😭

pan tumhi try karu shakta kadhi akdhi disate pan

kharech indiatil koni roj upadate pathvile tar khup khup abahri rahin

atleast tevadhe vachale tar kalel tari story

thanks in advance
milash thumbnail
aryam

hey can u upload every day for 8/10 days of asambahv 7 kalat nakalat if possible

thanks in advance
manimau1 thumbnail
Thank you pamagaresa.But what they told about how sopan & indumati met & what happened between them? Can you please update daily main story which help me to know where the storyline is going? I watched this serial from begining so I don't want to miss any single episode. Please can you do that?

Thanks once again.
sakhig thumbnail
Hi all,
I am new to this forum and even i am a gr8 fan of Asambhav..As planetvu is not working i am also missing the imp episodes..also we missed the Z-gaurav awards due to the maintainance of planetvu..Y don't this forum requests z-marathi to send video of all these episodes that we have been/and would be missing? Also we can request them to send video of z-gaurav awards!
rani2k thumbnail
hi all,
ya it would be great if someone can upload videos of asambhav...the story is moving v fast and cant miss it now....so please please upload the videos if possible.
thanks
milash thumbnail
hey can anybody uplaod vedios of asambahv for thike week

please help

or at least written upadate for today

please.............................
Truptee thumbnail
Some videos of Asambhav are there on youtube.com. Try looking for them.