Chit Chat

please pray for my boyfriend please......

freecash thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi everybody i just want request something which is following. On tuesday october 30, 2007 my boyfriend he was at work and he was on the forklift then all of sudden he fell down on the floor he couldn't see anything after that from work they called emergency number took him to hospital that happened because he doesn't get his green card and he is really worried about that so guys could everyone of you please pray for him so he can get his green card and get rid of all those problems of his life i am really worried about him i didn't even eat anything 2 days ago only ate chips. at the same time i cannot even go and see him i am really sad just don't know what is happeneing? please reply and thank you everybody whoever's gonna pray for him. one more thing i might go and meet him tomorrow and please pray that nobody can come to know that we met each other.

GET WELL SOON MY SWEETHEART... LOVE YOU

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awww... I hope he gets well soon... my prayers are with him
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god..that's awfully sad dear! i hope he'll be fine soon!

take care.. be strong for yourself and for him okay...
My prayers are with him!

Love,
Gracella!
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
be strong kid and inshallah he will be fine,
my prayers are with him
freecash thumbnail
thank so much everyone of you i am just going to meet him in an hour whenever he really needs me i cant be there.
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dont worry he will be back with you soon
freecash thumbnail
thanks once again i met him yesterday he was better after meeting me i knew that i just needed to meet him once then always he gets better but there are other things he really worries about i just want him to get rid of all those problems so he can live is life happily wiht me. its like whenever i am with him he is ok but when i am not there with him always something happens to him because he said when i am with him he is really happy and don't remember anything he forgets all his problems but when he is away from me he is just sick. i don't know what to do he knows that i can't be thre with him all the time right now but i definitely can pray for him as we always do that for each other.
kothra thumbnail

I hope he will get well soon😃

Blkul tension nahi leneka😃..N be strong😃

lotus2007 thumbnail
Oh so sorry for you.its really sad,please dont worry and be strong!hope so hel get well soon.will hope for the best!

Lotus.
Faizy_khan thumbnail
hey plz dont worry my prayers r with u n ur boy frnd and nshallah he will b fine
dont take tension 😛