•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
TODAYS EPISOPE WAS NICE. NEHA WAS LOOKING SEXY😳 IN THAT OUTFIT. I THOUGHT THAT AJAY WOULNT TAKE HIS EYES OFF HER😉. BUT NOTHING OF THAT SORT HAPPENED. BUT AJAY REALLY BASHED THE GUY NICELY👏. WISH NEHA WOULD HAVE BEEN IN HER SENCES 2 WITNESS THIS BUT SHE WAS DRUGGED. SAD. HOPE THEY PATCH UP SOON.😊
yea! i hope that too!
They both luk good together
so another romance is ss...

i want shaina to come back... 😊
Yeah Shaina must come back
Without her the show sucks big time!!!
Why cant they just get her back!!!
😭 😭 😭
Originally posted by kriti_6teen

TODAYS EPISOPE WAS NICE. NEHA WAS LOOKING SEXY😳 IN THAT OUTFIT. I THOUGHT THAT AJAY WOULNT TAKE HIS EYES OFF HER😉. BUT NOTHING OF THAT SORT HAPPENED. BUT AJAY REALLY BASHED THE GUY NICELY👏. WISH NEHA WOULD HAVE BEEN IN HER SENCES 2 WITNESS THIS BUT SHE WAS DRUGGED. SAD. HOPE THEY PATCH UP SOON.😊

Yes Neha looked verys sexy. inspite of her get up she is very hot attitudewise.
Hey what's up with eternaldreamer and angad_cutest.Don't they know about the death of Kuljeet. Shaina to come back?

Edited by Maverickaryan - 18 years ago
this is a pretty old post maverick... abt neha, they are referring to the episode where the girl committed suicide due to a po*n scandal. it was an episode in september 2005. the post has just been brought back by newbie manava_naik...
welcome to the forum manava...we all hope u have a good time here. Edited by widluv2aryan - 18 years ago
Hey thanks.I was just confused and also didn't refer the date when it was posted.Anyways thanks for the information.