~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys...

Here is a very intresting topic to discuss...

How long do u need to know someone before u can get married to them??

Do u think its possible for someone to like someone and then get married to them after knowing them for 2 months??

Would their marriage work out?? Or do they need more time? and if they do need more time to get to know eachother..how long??

Have fun,

L&F Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~Anji~

Nice topic anji..πŸ‘

Sometimes only a moment is enough and sometimes u need ur whole life to make the decision.. Ok dats very cheesy i knoe..πŸ˜† I think it depends from person to person..😳

Do u think its possible for someone to like someone and then get married to them after knowing them for 2 months??

Yeah i think its possible!😳 If u knoe dem properly dat is..

Would their marriage work out?? Or do they need more time? and if they do need more time to get to know eachother..how long??

I think it wud work out, bec there will be the element of freshness in dem.. Dey will spend more time together, flirt more wid each other, be more sweet etc..😳

Mischeivous thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ very interesting topic

Hey guys...

Well it differs from person to person but yeah 6 months wud be a decent time for me.

Yeah it is...quantity of time doesn't matter it shud be the quality time u spent with dat person

It would work , knowing less eachother gives them chance to discover interesting things later its like a suprise kinda..like Pooja said...

Have fun,

L&F Dev. Team

Somtimes one moments is enough but sometimes it take ages. But i believe is a commitment for life, this decision should be taken with care and time. It should never be made in a haste. 

Ya it is possible!!! U like that person and if you believe u can spend ur whole life with that person then u can definetly married that person.

I believe that if they really like each other and they think that they will be able to spend their whole life with each other without any problem then they dnt need more time. But if they do need time they months or years does not count and all that count is the amount of time they take to be comfortable with each other and this may take 1 day or ages.

.:Ashi:. thumbnail

Wonderful Topic!!

Hmm, i think it depends on the people.😳
Sometimes 2 months, sometimes a year😳😳

Yes, it's possible.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah it wud work out. They wud spend more time together, which wud bring them closer😳

Awesome DOTW!
~Ashiiii

prithvi lover thumbnail
yaar mujhse shaadi ka mat pucho yaar! 🀒
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

How long do u need to know someone before u can get married to them?? Umm.. i think at least at least a few month. not like bhool bhulayaa. cuz in that he (siddharth) got married to avni (vidya)  and he knew her fr only a month. so he didnt really know a lot about her. you need to know everything about a person before you marry them.. unless i guess d relationship wont work out.

Do u think its possible for someone to like someone and then get married to them after knowing them for 2 months?? yehh it's possible. but like i said before both should know about each other first.

Would their marriage work out?? Or do they need more time? and if they do need more time to get to know eachother..how long?? 2 months.. Hmm.. interesting though.. gotta think about that first.. i guess i'll have to go wid 3 months. you should know a person fr at LEAST 3 months before you marry them. plus, if u get married to early and u dont know A LOT about d person then they could be cheating on you. who knows. and if u know d person then u know that they wont do something like that.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think 6 months would be enough time for me to know someone before I marry him.

Yep, definitely! It doesn't really matter how much time you spend with someone, as long as it's that special someone, you can get to know them very easily in a very short span of time and no matter how long you try to be with each other before marriage, every meeting seems short 😳

Ofcourse it would. Even if they don't know like everything about each other, they have their entire life to know many things and find out new stuff every day about each other πŸ˜›

evloveme thumbnail

Nice topic!πŸ‘

1 to 2 years πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes, i think it's possible! if their love is true then it totally possible.

Would their marriage work out?? Or do they need more time? and if they do need more time to get to know each other..how long??

I think their marriage will work out, if they do not cheat each otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

And as i said, the love has to be true and their feelings for each other should be strong!

-Love Riya

😊

πŸ€—

❀️

πŸ˜‰

Edited by evloveme - 16 years ago
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys...

well dunno but i guess if u trust the person and love him/her so u can make a decision to maary😳

well if u think 2months are enuf to knw ur loved thn u shuld marryπŸ˜ƒ

It depends on person to person....if both have accepted each othrs negativities thn im sure it wl wrk...also anothr reason tht it will wrk is tht both are still knwing abt each othr so love wl blossom more😳

Have fun,

L&F Dev. Team

nice topicπŸ˜ƒ