Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys,

Thank you for being so patient! And we're really sorry for the delay.

Alrighty FC's moving onto Round 7 are:

1. Preity Zinta
2. Huda
3. Salman Khan
4. Saawariya

The next task is a caption contest

Either imagine Hrithik or Amisha as one of your celebs or take the picture for as it is.

Just write a few lines about the above picture .. Keep it short but funny.

Deadline for this task is Wednesday Nov 7th.

Gooood Luckk

CFC Dev Team

Edited by Xx..uvt..xX - 16 years ago
hmmm neev and prachi fan club has long been eliminated before last task ie navratri quiz, they were eliminated after the decorative post round itself.

the only clubs remaining were saawariya club, huda club, preity club, junaid club and salman club.

you mean now only junaid and preity club are remaining in the competition, rest 3 clubs are eliminated??

Originally posted by shefali_123

hmmm neev and prachi fan club has long been eliminated before last task ie navratri quiz, they were eliminated after the decorative post round itself.

you mean now only junaid and preity club are remaining in the competition, rest 3 clubs are eliminated??

yeah wasn't neev &prachi club eliminated b4 last round???πŸ˜•

Natalie.

Originally posted by luv_huda

yeah wasn't neev &prachi club eliminated b4 last round???πŸ˜•

Natalie.

yes they were the fourth club to be eliminated before that navratri album task itself. i had told luvneet this during the last task.

but that is ok.

but how come 3 clubs are eliminated at the same time after navratri task 6 is what i am not understanding.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by shefali_123

yes they were the fourth club to be eliminated before that navratri album task itself. i had told luvneet this during the last task.

but that is ok.

but how come 3 clubs are eliminated at the same time after navratri task 6 is what i am not understanding.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yup that's funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†there r still 2 tasks to go and after this only 2 FC's will remain in cmpetition.m not getting it either.

Natalie.

I think reason is they may have not sent in their entry.Edited by teenindia_usa - 16 years ago
Guys I've edited the post. 😳
πŸ˜† u scared us, so we r still in competition πŸ˜ƒ
Natalie.
oh we're styl in??

loll...shudnt the deadline be extended 1 day...since we wasted our time thinking we are eliminated 😳 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by srk_lover

oh we're styl in??

loll...shudnt the deadline be extended 1 day...since we wasted our time thinking we are eliminated 😳 πŸ˜†

Done 😊