*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG*02 - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by madhy

kiyunki merii saat DON ka female version hai..isiliye.. dont u kno dt?๐Ÿ˜†

ab to DON ko pakadna easy hi nehii ..bulki more easier den we hv had expected๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†female version ko bhi pakarna mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai......hehehaha.............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooo soo swttttt of u๐Ÿค—

i luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿค—

Tau nd jenny can u hear dis๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Naw u donno tau alsoo in luv wit my poor ranbir๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbut she is not ready to belive dt he is too elder for her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.. soo tell her to leave him to apni sis... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

i dont kno y she also wanna becum a saut of apni dii๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†theek main apnay crush ki qurbani deti hoon....๐Ÿ˜†aap ko ranbir mubarik ho....๐Ÿ˜†....i am happy wid my eijaz khan and iqbal khan.....๐Ÿ˜ณlekin i havent left ranbir yet.....ahem ahem....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by nrin2k

omg tauuuuuuuu??? shes gonna kill me!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

but ya tau sweetheart u will get more cuter more sweeter more hotter more sexier than him ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ i blv that..

hai naw....aap k mun main gur shakar......pray for me....Allah aap ki zubaan mubarik karay......when will dat more cuter more sexier and more sweeter person enter my life....โ˜บ๏ธi think i shud stop here......need to put aside my romantic side......๐Ÿ˜‰

so leave it for our dearest madhy darling..๐Ÿ˜ณ

i blv u will coz after all i know u also love madhy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but anyhow dont kill me baby ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.. i havent done anything ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 16 years ago
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tauuuuuu swtyy u thrrrrrrrrrr?๐Ÿค—

u kno Aaj me nd naw dhono milke FC mai dhoom machadiya ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†female version ko bhi pakarna mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai......hehehaha.............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

deko yaha bhi maine female version ko pakadliya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

abto tu help karengi muje to find out ur DON bhai๐Ÿ˜›

abi tak woh yaha nehi Aaya๐Ÿ˜ก

first of congo everyone on the opening of new FC.....ankii baby and her fans rock!....

since i cannot quote everyone's post so here u go.....

@naw:......meri jaan...mari sweety๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—.how r u?.......thank God u came bak......!๐Ÿ˜ƒ......missed u so so much๐Ÿ˜ญ....dis FC was so dull widout u guys๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbut thanks to lean and raj who came here frequently and ofcurse me....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...

aneways just read your pm......i realy despise your uni ppl.....how dare they torture sweet bachaz.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคขi think u shud file a case against dem......those criminals....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคขneways but since u r bak now take rest , have fun, take a chill pill....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and ofcurse cum to this Fc daily.........

due to your sweet request and madhy di's luck, i step aside from ranbir๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก....but,but.....i am still dere๐Ÿ˜ณ.....and when one day when i wont be able to control my deewangi for ranbir....i will cum again.....hahaha๐Ÿ˜‰untill than i can day drean abt eijoo and iq.....my old janemans.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†aneways read every postof fine,i just posted now, i have written evrything dere.....๐Ÿ˜‰esp da ranbi-madhy di and jenny part.....

post Qs for ayan....and help us grill him....acha remeber naw when i last talked to u......actually at that day i came online to post the motw and my first shikaar was u.....but than u came online and u told me abt your semins...and i had to drop my idea.....and make sumone else the bakra...๐Ÿ˜›

@madhy di.......mubarik ho ranbir....๐Ÿ˜†waise siggy part main bhi mera naam likh diya......jealous....lekin lemme tell u mohabat main qurbani deni parti hai.....dats wat i have heard.....๐Ÿ˜ณmain ne aap k liya apna love qurba kar diya.,....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญthank my kind heartedness and your luck that i have given this sacrifice warna hum bhi kisi k peechay par jayain to we wont leave it dat easily......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

acha to mujhey don ka female version bana diya....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†cool now it willl be more difficult to catch don and his sis.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..

@bitu bhai....................hey bitu bhai......don bhai kaisay ho?......howz your jungali bili......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yaar i wish i was here at the time when u guys came......๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญi always miss such chances......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข....

sorry if i missed anything...........๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†theek main apnay crush ki qurbani deti hoon....๐Ÿ˜†aap ko ranbir mubarik ho....๐Ÿ˜†....i am happy wid my eijaz khan and iqbal khan.....๐Ÿ˜ณlekin i havent left ranbir yet.....ahem ahem....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

dts like a my luvnggggg chwt sis.. nd i kno ur jiju(R) must be sooo happy after hearing dis๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

im soo happy to kno dt u understood ur mistake๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ab jenny ki baari hai..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

where is dt girl today..๐Ÿ˜•

Ayan  ko darake ye ladki abhi tak nehi Aayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

deko yaha bhi maine female version ko pakadliya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

abto tu help karengi muje to find out ur DON bhai๐Ÿ˜›

abi tak woh yaha nehi Aaya๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i will run again.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†aneways i cant let u catch my don bro......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

dts like a my luvnggggg chwt sis.. nd i kno ur jiju(R) must be sooo happy after hearing dis๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

im soo happy to kno dt u understood ur mistake๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ab jenny ki baari hai..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

where is dt girl today..๐Ÿ˜•

Ayan  ko darake ye ladki abhi tak nehi Aayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

oyee lemme clear u...i am still dere......i stiill like ranbir.......lekin now i am thinking agar ranbir mera nhain to kisi ka nahin....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†but than i remeber my sweety naw's request......๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญkitna oyar se bola......sekhain kuch......yeh hota hai pyar.......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒhai ranbir......dont worry i am still dre......lekin zara madhy di se bachna paray ga...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

first of congo everyone on the opening of new FC.....ankii baby and her fans rock!....

since i cannot quote everyone's post so here u go.....

@naw:......meri jaan...mari sweety๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—.how r u?.......thank God u came bak......!๐Ÿ˜ƒ......missed u so so much๐Ÿ˜ญ....dis FC was so dull widout u guys๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbut thanks to lean and raj who came here frequently and ofcurse me....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...

aneways just read your pm......i realy despise your uni ppl.....how dare they torture sweet bachaz.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคขi think u shud file a case against dem......those criminals....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคขneways but since u r bak now take rest , have fun, take a chill pill....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and ofcurse cum to this Fc daily.........

due to your sweet request and madhy di's luck, i step aside from ranbir๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก....but,but.....i am still dere๐Ÿ˜ณ.....and when one day when i wont be able to control my deewangi for ranbir....i will cum again.....hahaha๐Ÿ˜‰untill than i can day drean abt eijoo and iq.....my old janemans.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†aneways read every postof fine,i just posted now, i have written evrything dere.....๐Ÿ˜‰esp da ranbi-madhy di and jenny part.....

post Qs for ayan....and help us grill him....acha remeber naw when i last talked to u......actually at that day i came online to post the motw and my first shikaar was u.....but than u came online and u told me abt your semins...and i had to drop my idea.....and make sumone else the bakra...๐Ÿ˜›

@madhy di.......mubarik ho ranbir....๐Ÿ˜†waise siggy part main bhi mera naam likh diya......jealous....lekin lemme tell u mohabat main qurbani deni parti hai.....dats wat i have heard.....๐Ÿ˜ณmain ne aap k liya apna love qurba kar diya.,....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญthank my kind heartedness and your luck that i have given this sacrifice warna hum bhi kisi k peechay par jayain to we wont leave it dat easily......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

acha to mujhey don ka female version bana diya....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†cool now it willl be more difficult to catch don and his sis.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..

@bitu bhai....................hey bitu bhai......don bhai kaisay ho?......howz your jungali bili......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yaar i wish i was here at the time when u guys came......๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญi always miss such chances......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข....

sorry if i missed anything...........๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

bohottttttttttttttt boldiyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me nd meriii anbir ki baare main..im soo glad dt i got relief frm one headach๐Ÿ˜†

nd u kno im more glad to kno dt ur still faithful to ur eijoo nd iquu(merii piyaari dho dhoo jiju)๐Ÿ˜†

nd i gave u a more cutiepie jiju who is ranbir..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tau i had to write it on my siggy coz den only Ayan will take my name wen he give answer for jenny's questions abt ranbi & me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†