Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Karan Nandini or Karan Tanya

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

What pair did good in yesterday's star mahotsav show?  Karan Nandini or Karan Tanya?

I would say Karan Tanya because Gauri tried to sing along or move her lips and looked pretty ugly.  Gauri is good looking and pretty so no offense but she sucks as far as dance is concerned,  Gauri cant dance. Gauri fans please dont take me wrong.  Also Gauri did not have any facial expressions like Rakshanda did.  Rakshanda dressed better too.  Now you all KN fans know I hate tanya and you do too but truth is truth right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sohab_ali thumbnail
MOST OF THE DANCE OF KARAN WAS WITH NANDINI.ANYWAY I DONT LIKE TANYA SO OFCOURSE NANDINI AND KARAN FOR ME R THE BEST.AND THERE IS NO COMPARISION AT ALL TANYA WAS ONLY FOR FEW SECONDS AND ALL THE TIME NANDINI WAS WITH KARAN. Edited by sohab_ali - 16 years ago
mangrooves thumbnail
i dont think gauri looked ugly doing the lip sync...she looked adorble in the entire sequence..i agree she is no dancer but yesterday she was not bad at all.
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Tanya was over-dressed and Nandani wasn't. And I prefer Gauri this way. As far as dancing goes, I don't think Tanya was as elegant as Nandani, however.

And the facial expressions, I think it was more about the couple thing and I think Hiten-Gauri's chemistry made their dance better than Tanya-Karan's, because Hiten was incredibly stiff with Rakshanda.
sohab_ali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: desiflavour101

I think Tanya was over-dressed and Nandani wasn't. And I prefer Gauri this way. As far as dancing goes, I don't think Tanya was as elegant as Nandani, however.

And the facial expressions, I think it was more about the couple thing and I think Hiten-Gauri's chemistry made their dance better than Tanya-Karan's, because Hiten was incredibly stiff with Rakshanda.

YA I AGREE WID U.

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

i disagree with u nehaji 😳
agree when Karan danced with tanya he looked so pissed off at her 😆 😳
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i loved HGT's performance,Gauri was looking tremendouly gorgeous and beautifull ,awww she was looking like bacha who keeps her diya on for her prince charming ,Gauri was looking so innocent(aww Hitz ka dhyan dance paar kam Gauri par jyaada tha 😳    😆 )
and Hitz darling 😳   ,do i need to say anything   😆 😳 ,looking devastatingly handsome in lal sherwani kurta 😳 ,i was again drooling over him 😳 😆   ,looved HGT's performance totally 👏 😳   ,the lines of the song r quite suiteing them 😳
sara mazza ka dhajjiya banaya tanya ne 😡 waise aagar tanya ko edit kiya jaaye to KN's performance in mindblasting 👏 ,i wanted to see more of KN 😳 ,bt that stupid people showed all stupid peoples 😡   
and main bhi thorasa dance janti hoon and i think yesterday Gauri danced pretty well 👏 ,her expression was superbbbbb 😳 ,i would say Gauri danced sabse behetar among this three 👏
bcoz rakshanda doesn't had many moves,and i failed to see her face ,bcoz my concentration was fully that time on Hitz 😆 😳
anyways Gauri-Hiten yesterday again stole the show with their charms 👏 ,Hats off to my jaanus 👏     

Ok baba I respect your opinion hunny.

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: desiflavour101

Hiten was incredibly stiff with Rakshanda.

That's it..........  Sumthing didnt add up right.  May be he was stiff yet the pair did much better than Gauri hiten.  Dunno. May be its me thinking that way.  Me as a critic wouldnot approve this performance to be the best.  Thats all.

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mangrooves

i dont think gauri looked ugly doing the lip sync...she looked adorble in the entire sequence..i agree she is no dancer but yesterday she was not bad at all.

Are baba I did not call Gauri ugly.  I said the lip singing didn't suit her hunny.  Sowwie if i hurt yo feelings.

cool_time thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kn defo.karan..............tanya dance waz 4 a few secs & da real dance sequence waz picturised on ght.gauri luked really cute & yesterday i really lked her dance & i'm saying this as a viewer not as a fan or sumthing.she did indian dance & i fink this waz da 1st time she did tht on tv after nb2.i noe she isn't a gr8 dancer but her perf waz not tht bad yesterday desipride
!on da other hand i thought tht they shud hav given sum more steps 2 hiten but i don't fink usme uska koi galti tha becz da holl song waz sung by a female.kn rokz all da way!!!!more than their perf i liked da previous conversation they shared.it waz tremendously cute.
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
everyone is hurting our feeling i think we should not come on this forum too ...........and for me always gauri n hiten no matter what bc i will not support rakshanda any way not even in my dreams ........ 😡
whether she looks good with hiten or not i really dont care .......i care about gauri n hiten thats all.......
anyway its ur views n ur feeling ........