Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

its okay, don't worry. i have been hit with the bricks by my friends as well for saying Karan needs to be put through more torture for Nandani to forgive him πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

Thanks desiflavor for correcting f_javaid on mah behalf.  Sees like only u understand me  Duno how cum people keep forgetting that I mma die hard Karan fan. 

sohab_ali thumbnail

Originally posted by: f_javaid

I disagree wid the thread starter. Karan and Nandini are made up for each other ... I dont like Tania and Karan together

ya and gauri was looking too preety and danced also too well and where tanya danced only 1 or 2 secs.and k and n's jodi masaallah is the best. 

Edited by sohab_ali - 16 years ago
sohab_ali thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiflavour101

I think Tanya was over-dressed and Nandani wasn't. And I prefer Gauri this way. As far as dancing goes, I don't think Tanya was as elegant as Nandani, however.

And the facial expressions, I think it was more about the couple thing and I think Hiten-Gauri's chemistry made their dance better than Tanya-Karan's, because Hiten was incredibly stiff with Rakshanda.

yes i agree wid u.

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KN luk d best in all mean.....
tanya knw hw 2 dance but Kn dance were 2 gud wid each other
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Karan Nandini rocked yesterday. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

jhinkurocks thumbnail
KARAN AND NANDINI πŸ‘
and tanya 🀒
namrita_434 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

i disagree with u nehaji 😳
agree when Karan danced with tanya he looked so pissed off at her πŸ˜† 😳
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i loved HGT's performance,Gauri was looking tremendouly gorgeous and beautifull ,awww she was looking like bacha who keeps her diya on for her prince charming ,Gauri was looking so innocent(aww Hitz ka dhyan dance paar kam Gauri par jyaada tha 😳    πŸ˜† )
and Hitz darling 😳   ,do i need to say anything   πŸ˜† 😳 ,looking devastatingly handsome in lal sherwani kurta 😳 ,i was again drooling over him 😳 πŸ˜†   ,looved HGT's performance totally πŸ‘ 😳   ,the lines of the song r quite suiteing them 😳
sara mazza ka dhajjiya banaya tanya ne 😑 waise aagar tanya ko edit kiya jaaye to KN's performance in mindblasting πŸ‘ ,i wanted to see more of KN 😳 ,bt that stupid people showed all stupid peoples 😑   
and main bhi thorasa dance janti hoon and i think yesterday Gauri danced pretty well πŸ‘ ,her expression was superbbbbb 😳 ,i would say Gauri danced sabse behetar among this three πŸ‘
bcoz rakshanda doesn't had many moves,and i failed to see her face ,bcoz my concentration was fully that time on Hitz πŸ˜† 😳
anyways Gauri-Hiten yesterday again stole the show with their charms πŸ‘ ,Hats off to my jaanus πŸ‘     

yes!!!hats off to karan nandiniπŸ‘
shinji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal_life

i knw im going off the topic but i have 2 say this wadiha u need to get a life., u r the only one creating topics for nk almost alltopics r made by u and then u cry in end why is every 1 talking about them ! LEAVENK ALONE . and stop istig ating people to fight enuf of yr mess 24/7........

i soo agree with u komal.moreover its a tpic abt kn so naturally people will discuss abt them. neways i will preffer kn dance neday😊

Ratree thumbnail
Originally posted by: eklavya/kt4ever

\

aww your so right love πŸ˜† Absulutley right 😳 for the first time we agreed on some thing wow πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜²

wahida

i agree with you too

Ratree thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

Karan - Damini !!! πŸ˜ƒ It's time for Karan to get his first love back. πŸ˜†

Actually he needs a fresh new woman but whatever. πŸ˜†

thatr was funy.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ