Member of the Week -- kabhi_21

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends,

We are back with another new and fresh MOTW !!
This week MOTW is representing

" kabhi_21 "

Here is you sepcial sig to use:

link: http://i17.tinypic.com/52ofa79.gif

[made by *Kruthi*]

Here are some simple Q's for you:
Name:
Birthday:
Country/Live:
How do u like HF Section?
Why do u like it?
What is ur biggest strength?

Have fun & Congrats!!
Lets grill !

H & F Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATS ABHI!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

Let's make it to 51 pages this time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Guardian Angel thumbnail

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Diwali holidays cancelled............ where is Vannar Sena!!!πŸ˜†

First Congo. Shongo Abhi......😈 πŸ˜†  You have 3 days before holidays so start answeringπŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

1.  What is the secret behind you sleeping so much??  I really envy you.. so share it with us.  Is it the rava halwa that you make sometimes for breakfast or is it because of your thoughts about starring in a movie with Amrita that may enhance your sleeping pattern?πŸ˜†

2.  If Amrita Rao came to your place in Thailand....... how would you entertain her for a week?

3.  What does exercise and working out mean to you?  How much exercise do you think you get on that motorbike of yours?

4.  If we all turned up at your doorstep and you had no maid that day, how would cater for us?πŸ˜† 

5.  Suppose you met a girl with whom you fell in love with but who does not speak marathi or English.  How would you communicate with her?

Dont worry......... coming with lots moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by Guardian Angel - 16 years ago
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

😈

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

😈

Maar diya jaye

Ki chhod diya jaye

bol tere saath kya

salook kiya jaye...πŸ˜†

πŸ‘Welcome to the HF Deli Fresh....KABHIπŸ‘

Edited by ChameliKaYaar - 16 years ago
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
I am surprised at the absence of some very talkative people from this thread.. πŸ˜†
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
A starter...

I notice that your famished brain needs some food.....

So here is a set for you....

Diwali ka mahaul hai....Juhu beech ke ghaat par lagi hai santan ki bheed....kisike haath mein dhol....kisike haath mein harmonium....sab ek doosre ki bajaa rahe hain....

itne mein Andhera chha jaata hai (Dia aa jati hai)...stampede because they see this huge bellyful of andhera....

1. Flakenol falls in Suny's shoes....reaches home and his mother asks...."Honey, I shrunk the blouses"...what was Flakenol's response in Suny's shoes?

2. RinkalPee spalshes into a liquid and ends up burning her legs....She thinks it is Kidney Fluid of Suny....sends a specimen to Dok OK's lab. What was Dok OK's analysis of that liquid?

3. Suny trips over a bazooka...falls over a matchstick and sets it alight. The bazooka fires and rips Suny's pillows...What did Suny's dad think he did with his pillows?

4. Dia is the best...Pitch Black is her forte....she sees best in the night time like ullu...She starts hooting (ullulating) and a bunch of freaks mistake it for a catcall and jump on her...How does she get out of this freaky trap?

5. Zeenat Aman was getting carried away in the tide.. She held on to Adi for her dear life....and ended up ripping his shirt and scratching his chest with her cat-o-tail nails. Upon reaching home, Adi's gf sees lipstick on his ripped shirt and lahuluhaan dil. Describe the pandemonium that ensued after that.

6. Kabhi ran into a bunch of reservation protagonists who saw the anti reservation slogan on his fatela T-Shirt. Unhone uska pyaar bhara dil tod diya... kis dhanwaan ki beti ke ghar is nirdhan ka dil mila?

7. Chow-Min apne dil ke ek tukde ko lekar bhag rahi thi when Jhameli saw her and chased her like a wildfire...luking at 2 women running, the bystanders thought that they were competing in Olympix...and started cheering...WHo won the Gold Medal?

8. Konfuzed Videshi was standing dazed still deciding whether kajoo khaun ki kishmish khaun... He got rammed by a bulldozer called Ayesha Takia... Uski Jaan Ayesha ke baalon mein atak gayi...Last heard, Ayesha shampooed her hair and washed all the "dirt" off.... AznDesi ab kis naale mein jaake apni jaan khojega?

9. CKY collided into an elephant...Elephant kicked him like a polo ball... CKIY lands in the lap of Baby-Taw who was busy oiling the mustache of ReinDeer....She fried CKIY in that oil and served the delicacy to the paupers outside SiddhiVinayak Temple....What did she ask Siddhivinayak Ganesh?
kabhi_21 thumbnail

πŸ˜† thanks but i hv internet access only for 2 days more πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

you can have some better bakra/bakri this time and then this bakra after he comes back to bangkokπŸ˜†...... or if u wanna me answer just two days thts fine and betterπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by kabhi_21 - 16 years ago
Rinkalp90 thumbnail
minalis threads are close

so this is the place to spam..
i mean to grill? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kabhi_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vivan4Yana

Hello Friends,

We are back with another new and fresh MOTW !!
This week MOTW is representing

" kabhi_21 "

Here is you sepcial sig to use:

link: http://i17.tinypic.com/52ofa79.gif

[made by *Kruthi*]

Here are some simple Q's for you:
Name: Abhi
Birthday: 27 April
Country/Live: Thailand
How do u like HF Section? Nice to share health tips and know things😊
Why do u like it? Because I like to be healthy
What is ur biggest strength? I strive for six packs though i am far away from getting thoseπŸ˜†

Have fun & Congrats!!
Lets grill !

H & F Dev. Team

Thanks for giving me this opportunity for being bali ka bakra... well anyone from SRGMP anywhere is bakra πŸ˜­πŸ˜†.... But can i request a siggy with men in it??πŸ˜†....

thanks a lot.... will answer others a bit later.... busy with diwali pooja preparations at officeπŸ˜›

Edited by kabhi_21 - 16 years ago
kabhi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

CONGRATS ABHI!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

Let's make it to 51 pages this time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Yes suny and it has to be all spams no questions πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†