kabhi_21 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Guardian Angel

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tumhare baad bakra mujhe hi hona tha na πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Diwali holidays cancelled............ where is Vannar Sena!!!πŸ˜†

Naw.... but i will answer before holidays😳

First Congo. Shongo Abhi......😈 πŸ˜†  You have 3 days before holidays so start answeringπŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

1.  What is the secret behind you sleeping so much??  I really envy you.. so share it with us.  Is it the rava halwa that you make sometimes for breakfast or is it because of your thoughts about starring in a movie with Amrita that may enhance your sleeping pattern?πŸ˜†.

Of course i do see many dreams of my dream girlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.... its a motivation to sleep more and moreπŸ˜†.... j k.... I think if i dont exercise for 2-3 days I tend to sleep more... its just something to do with body structure...😳

2.  If Amrita Rao came to your place in Thailand....... how would you entertain her for a week?

I get whole week with her πŸ˜†...... You are so sweet giving me whole week with her.... I would take a river ride on a day... the same day will go to flower market and offer some beautiful flowers to her.... (first day)

I would show her the temples on the second day and take her to delicious thai veg food restaurants.... a little intro to thai culture😊 (second day)

We would travel by skytrains and underground trains and see some tourist places around....πŸ˜ƒ (third day)

I will take her to fashion mall and siam paragon to shop for some new fashion wears and some expensive rich clothes (ofcourse with her moneyπŸ˜†).... i think it will take one day to shop with so many wonderful clothings aroundπŸ˜› (Fourth day)

Its the bike rides dayπŸ˜‰.... I will take out my bike and we would travel all the way to the nearest beach (just around 200 KMπŸ˜†) and enjoy the day at beach and biking😳 (Fifth day)

Then I will take her to Ayutthya for a day... as its  a historical site and from her nature she would love this place....😊 (sixth day)

Now comes the last day so I will let her rest and just bring some beautiful flowers for her to say adieu to her😳 (seventh day)

3.  What does exercise and working out mean to you?  How much exercise do you think you get on that motorbike of yours?

I never got serious with exercise till I was 17.... though i used to drive bicycle and used to attend karate classes... but still was not able to do even one push up... after 17 I changed my personality drastically as i came to know the importance of fitness and health... I started working out, going to gym, even though i was driving bicycle till i was 22.... Now exercise means a lot to me.... but its strange my tummy was in when i did nt exercise and now its a little outπŸ˜­πŸ˜†....

As far as bike is concerned.... I get exercise to left ankle while changing gears and eyes for concentration levels... also I get brain exercise as have to make quick decisions in case of someone coming in between... also have to keep calm when driving at 100 KM/hrπŸ˜†

4.  If we all turned up at your doorstep and you had no maid that day, how would cater for us?πŸ˜† 

I will make my famous gulab jamun.... i m sure everyone would like those πŸ˜†

5.  Suppose you met a girl with whom you fell in love with but who does not speak marathi or English.  How would you communicate with her?

Aankhon ki gustakhiyaan maaf ho....😳

Dont worry......... coming with lots moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by kabhi_21 - 16 years ago
kabhi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChameliKaYaar

A starter...

I notice that your famished brain needs some food.....

So you can have fried and feeded brain πŸ˜†

So here is a set for you....

Diwali ka mahaul hai....Juhu beech ke ghaat par lagi hai santan ki bheed....kisike haath mein dhol....kisike haath mein harmonium....sab ek doosre ki bajaa rahe hain....

itne mein Andhera chha jaata hai (Dia aa jati hai)...stampede because they see this huge bellyful of andhera....

1. Flakenol falls in Suny's shoes....reaches home and his mother asks...."Honey, I shrunk the blouses"...what was Flakenol's response in Suny's shoes?

Flakenol will say.... "You have not shrunk blouses... you have become fat" She is flakenol she wont accept that she shrunk even if she can go in suny's shoesπŸ˜‰

2. RinkalPee spalshes into a liquid and ends up burning her legs....She thinks it is Kidney Fluid of Suny....sends a specimen to Dok OK's lab. What was Dok OK's analysis of that liquid?

Dok OK tried to drink the liquid to do the analysis.... and burned his tongue etc.... so he could not tell any analysis to rinkalπŸ˜›

3. Suny trips over a bazooka...falls over a matchstick and sets it alight. The bazooka fires and rips Suny's pillows...What did Suny's dad think he did with his pillows?

His dad thought that pillow must be ripped by ripi.... as Suny is known for burning dosa and at the most kitchen onlyπŸ˜›

4. Dia is the best...Pitch Black is her forte....she sees best in the night time like ullu...She starts hooting (ullulating) and a bunch of freaks mistake it for a catcall and jump on her...How does she get out of this freaky trap?

She becomes worst and fires out lot of fires through dia... and all the freaks are burned... then she goes again to usual self best.... pitch black πŸ˜‰

5. Zeenat Aman was getting carried away in the tide.. She held on to Adi for her dear life....and ended up ripping his shirt and scratching his chest with her cat-o-tail nails. Upon reaching home, Adi's gf sees lipstick on his ripped shirt and lahuluhaan dil. Describe the pandemonium that ensued after that.

Nothing.... Adi just says I dont believe in love anyways....πŸ˜›.... However he would say to her...."see you never did this to meπŸ˜‰"

6. Kabhi ran into a bunch of reservation protagonists who saw the anti reservation slogan on his fatela T-Shirt. Unhone uska pyaar bhara dil tod diya... kis dhanwaan ki beti ke ghar is nirdhan ka dil mila?

Actually wherever the dil went became dhanwaan.... as my dil is precious and possessor of it will be rich.... πŸ˜‰.... I dont need to search for dil.... the girl who gets my dil will search for me u see πŸ˜‰

7. Chow-Min apne dil ke ek tukde ko lekar bhag rahi thi when Jhameli saw her and chased her like a wildfire...luking at 2 women running, the bystanders thought that they were competing in Olympix...and started cheering...WHo won the Gold Medal?

Noone.... because illusionary competitions dont have gold medal.... but minali ran faster not because jhameli was behind her... but because she was red with lahulohan dil and one of heera moti was behind her πŸ˜‰... so she wins the raveπŸ˜›

8. Konfuzed Videshi was standing dazed still deciding whether kajoo khaun ki kishmish khaun... He got rammed by a bulldozer called Ayesha Takia... Uski Jaan Ayesha ke baalon mein atak gayi...Last heard, Ayesha shampooed her hair and washed all the "dirt" off.... AznDesi ab kis naale mein jaake apni jaan khojega?

Konfuzed videshi Jaan is not a dirt... so its still hanging with aayesha's hairs.... but now this videshi is worried because Aayesha has gone to saloonπŸ˜‰

9. CKY collided into an elephant...Elephant kicked him like a polo ball... CKIY lands in the lap of Baby-Taw who was busy oiling the mustache of ReinDeer....She fried CKIY in that oil and served the delicacy to the paupers outside SiddhiVinayak Temple....What did she ask Siddhivinayak Ganesh?

Baby-taw first says sorry for giving flesh of a person outside the temple but then says that flesh belongs to CKY... hence its not a sin.... She asks siddhivinayak ganesh to vanish mustache of reindeer so she does nt have to oil themπŸ˜›

Guardian Angel thumbnail

πŸ‘Okee...... good answers.

Here to bake, grill, fry etc. youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

1.  Pair 20 members (i.e. make ten pairs) together and explain why you think they are good match (talking about personality etc. not match matchπŸ˜†.....)

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Take it easy everyone!!πŸ˜›

Good-Luck and have Fun Kabhi_21!!

btw, Whats ur name?

Guardian Angel thumbnail

1.  What vegetarian foods do you think provide protein and iron?

2.  Vegetarians normally have iron deficiency.  What can be done about this?

3.  What fruits do you like to eat? 

4.  What do you think a growing child should have daily to balance their daily requirements?

5.  What harmful effects can a child have by having too much candy?  Why do you think we always offer sweets to children?

6.  Provide your recipe for gulab jamoosπŸ˜‰.  How did you make the syrup and what did you do to make it look brownish and not white?πŸ˜†   How did you feel after eating the gulab jamoos?

will be back..........πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabhi_21

1.  What is the secret behind you sleeping so much??  I really envy you.. so share it with us.  Is it the rava halwa that you make sometimes for breakfast or is it because of your thoughts about starring in a movie with Amrita that may enhance your sleeping pattern?πŸ˜†.

Of course i do see many dreams of my dream girlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.... its a motivation to sleep more and moreπŸ˜†.... j k.... I think if i dont exercise for 2-3 days I tend to sleep more... its just something to do with body structure...😳

2.  If Amrita Rao came to your place in Thailand....... how would you entertain her for a week?

I get whole week with her πŸ˜†...... You are so sweet giving me whole week with her.... I would take a river ride on a day... the same day will go to flower market and offer some beautiful flowers to her.... (first day)

I would show her the temples on the second day and take her to delicious thai veg food restaurants.... a little intro to thai culture😊 (second day)

We would travel by skytrains and underground trains and see some tourist places around....πŸ˜ƒ (third day)

I will take her to fashion mall and siam paragon to shop for some new fashion wears and some expensive rich clothes (ofcourse with her moneyπŸ˜†).... i think it will take one day to shop with so many wonderful clothings aroundπŸ˜› (Fourth day)

Its the bike rides dayπŸ˜‰.... I will take out my bike and we would travel all the way to the nearest beach (just around 200 KMπŸ˜†) and enjoy the day at beach and biking😳 (Fifth day)

Then I will take her to Ayutthya for a day... as its  a historical site and from her nature she would love this place....😊 (sixth day)

Now comes the last day so I will let her rest and just bring some beautiful flowers for her to say adieu to her😳 (seventh day)

3.  What does exercise and working out mean to you?  How much exercise do you think you get on that motorbike of yours?

I never got serious with exercise till I was 17.... though i used to drive bicycle and used to attend karate classes... but still was not able to do even one push up... after 17 I changed my personality drastically as i came to know the importance of fitness and health... I started working out, going to gym, even though i was driving bicycle till i was 22.... Now exercise means a lot to me.... but its strange my tummy was in when i did nt exercise and now its a little outπŸ˜­πŸ˜†....

As far as bike is concerned.... I get exercise to left ankle while changing gears and eyes for concentration levels... also I get brain exercise as have to make quick decisions in case of someone coming in between... also have to keep calm when driving at 100 KM/hrπŸ˜†

4.  If we all turned up at your doorstep and you had no maid that day, how would cater for us?πŸ˜† 

I will make my famous gulab jamun.... i m sure everyone would like those πŸ˜†

5.  Suppose you met a girl with whom you fell in love with but who does not speak marathi or English.  How would you communicate with her?

Aankhon ki gustakhiyaan maaf ho....😳

Dont worry......... coming with lots moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

[/QUOTE]

Kya saadhu aadmi ho yaar tum.....1 hafte tak ladki paas mein rahegi aur bus phool leke muft mein wapas bhej dogey?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

1. Flakenol falls in Suny's shoes....reaches home and his mother asks...."Honey, I shrunk the blouses"...what was Flakenol's response in Suny's shoes?

Flakenol will say.... "You have not shrunk blouses... you have become fat" She is flakenol she wont accept that she shrunk even if she can go in suny's shoesπŸ˜‰ tumhara matlab Suny ka eyeballs phat ho gaya jisse usko blouse shrunk dikhne laga?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2. RinkalPee spalshes into a liquid and ends up burning her legs....She thinks it is Kidney Fluid of Suny....sends a specimen to Dok OK's lab. What was Dok OK's analysis of that liquid?

Dok OK tried to drink the liquid to do the analysis.... and burned his tongue etc.... so he could not tell any analysis to rinkalπŸ˜›.....OMG...Dok OK's tongue still hurts from the Kidney fluid....πŸ˜†

3. Suny trips over a bazooka...falls over a matchstick and sets it alight. The bazooka fires and rips Suny's pillows...What did Suny's dad think he did with his pillows?

His dad thought that pillow must be ripped by ripi.... as Suny is known for burning dosa and at the most kitchen onlyπŸ˜›...Abey Suny what was Ripper doing near your pillow?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

4. Dia is the best...Pitch Black is her forte....she sees best in the night time like ullu...She starts hooting (ullulating) and a bunch of freaks mistake it for a catcall and jump on her...How does she get out of this freaky trap?

She becomes worst and fires out lot of fires through dia... and all the freaks are burned... then she goes again to usual self best.... pitch black πŸ˜‰...Too Good...🀣🀣

5. Zeenat Aman was getting carried away in the tide.. She held on to Adi for her dear life....and ended up ripping his shirt and scratching his chest with her cat-o-tail nails. Upon reaching home, Adi's gf sees lipstick on his ripped shirt and lahuluhaan dil. Describe the pandemonium that ensued after that.

Nothing.... Adi just says I dont believe in love anyways....πŸ˜›.... However he would say to her...."see you never did this to meπŸ˜‰"...Bole to....Mera dil cheer ke tumne kabhi nahi dekha?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6. Kabhi ran into a bunch of reservation protagonists who saw the anti reservation slogan on his fatela T-Shirt. Unhone uska pyaar bhara dil tod diya... kis dhanwaan ki beti ke ghar is nirdhan ka dil mila?

Actually wherever the dil went became dhanwaan.... as my dil is precious and possessor of it will be rich.... πŸ˜‰.... I dont need to search for dil.... the girl who gets my dil will search for me u see πŸ˜‰ ....matlab abhi tak kisine kontakt nahi kiya dil ko haath mein leke?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7. Chow-Min apne dil ke ek tukde ko lekar bhag rahi thi when Jhameli saw her and chased her like a wildfire...luking at 2 women running, the bystanders thought that they were competing in Olympix...and started cheering...WHo won the Gold Medal?

Noone.... because illusionary competitions dont have gold medal.... but minali ran faster not because jhameli was behind her... but because she was red with lahulohan dil and one of heera moti was behind her πŸ˜‰... so she wins the raveπŸ˜›.....Too Good...🀣🀣🀣

8. Konfuzed Videshi was standing dazed still deciding whether kajoo khaun ki kishmish khaun... He got rammed by a bulldozer called Ayesha Takia... Uski Jaan Ayesha ke baalon mein atak gayi...Last heard, Ayesha shampooed her hair and washed all the "dirt" off.... AznDesi ab kis naale mein jaake apni jaan khojega?

Konfuzed videshi Jaan is not a dirt... so its still hanging with aayesha's hairs.... but now this videshi is worried because Aayesha has gone to saloonπŸ˜‰....🀣🀣🀣.....Barber ke yahan konfuzed Videshi ka Dil....usko jhadoo maarke side kar diya jayega...🀣🀣

9. CKY collided into an elephant...Elephant kicked him like a polo ball... CKIY lands in the lap of Baby-Taw who was busy oiling the mustache of ReinDeer....She fried CKIY in that oil and served the delicacy to the paupers outside SiddhiVinayak Temple....What did she ask Siddhivinayak Ganesh?

Baby-taw first says sorry for giving flesh of a person outside the temple but then says that flesh belongs to CKY... hence its not a sin.... She asks siddhivinayak ganesh to vanish mustache of reindeer so she does nt have to oil themπŸ˜› ....Too Good Abhi...πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£

[/QUOTE]

Majaa aa gaya...πŸ‘

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
My Spamming fluid (read: Rinkalpee, Flakenol, SunnySideUpDosa) are all missing.. πŸ˜†
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes suny and it has to be all spams no questions πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

As you say boss

1. Give captions to my pictures on Mdi's MOTW thread in this sectionπŸ˜ƒ
Situations:
1. On YM Conference, as you almost start singing Ramta Jogi, Ron comes out of no where [on YM] and sings a song saying bad things about Indian people...
a. How would you go to Bombay, China and kick his soft spot?
b. How would you torture him?
c. How would you get him to say sorry?

2. Amrita Rao just gained 67 lbs.
a. How do you feel?
b. How do you make her lose that weight?
c. If she asked if she was fat, what would you say?
c2. Let's say you said yes [or no if you picked yes for c], how would you cover your self without being yelled at?

3. Snowy get's married to this Dhora CHoda name Ian
a. your reaction?
b. How do you break those two up?
c. after  50 years, how do you get those two back together?

4. Rinkla Patla knocked on your door. You opened the door. She says hi. within 2 seconds after saying Hi, she punched you in the face.
a. How do you get her back?
b. If that fails, how do you get her back?
c. If both of those fail, how do you get her back?