Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome to another Discussion of the week!

So how many of you out there read or like reading comics? Well dey are easy to read and quite catchy i guess!πŸ˜†

What is your favourite comic and comic character and why?

Do share your thoughts with us

Book Talk. Dev Team

O hi pooja!😊
Nice topic!
I don't like or read comicses,so I dont know much about them.πŸ˜ƒBut my brother loves and collects Archie comicses.

Lotus.πŸ˜‰
Oh I love comics.... While in school and college, Archies Series were a fav and they still are, but now, I have a new fav... Calvin adn Hobbes... I have the entire collection with me... and I absolutely enjoy my sundays ... reading them!! πŸ˜†
i love comics. my fav is calvin and hobbes and i positively adore asterix. i cant resist peanuts, garfield, dibert. i enjoy mandrake and phantom as well...comics are a joy of its own

Originally posted by lotus2007

O hi pooja!😊
Nice topic!
I don't like or read comicses,so I dont know much about them.πŸ˜ƒBut my brother loves and collects Archie comicses.

Lotus.πŸ˜‰

Same here.. Even through i created the topic, the truth is that i dont read comics.. I find dem way too boring and short.. I have tried archie comics, never really enjoyed dem much.. But if i had to choose one character which i liked, it wud be betty, as i really loved her!😳

Oh comeon pooja you dont like comics!you have started yhis topic just to keep discussion on,right?
Thats great!!!!!πŸ˜†keep it up!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Lotus.πŸ˜‰
i sometimes like to read comics, but not all the time
Lol yah, my mum n aunt were huge archie fans, when they were young so i used to read their copies...
Personally i love the simpsons and garfield comics.

They're not like an important part of my 'fun n leisure' life, but they can easily bring a smile on my face, on the worst days =] 😊
I always like Mighty Thor- very powerful and yet humble.
Originally posted by lotus2007

O hi pooja!😊
Nice topic!

Lotus.πŸ˜‰

same here!

-Lara😊😊