HAPPY DEEPAVALI - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
jenim good one...good repartee πŸ˜‰.

by the way, i think people resort saying diwali instead of deepavali cos it is less letters to type....i cant think of any other reason...though i say deepavali, sheer laziness to type makes me spell it as diwali!!! and i am sure there must be a few other lazy folks like me!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  

and a wonderful sparkling dhamakedaar deepavali (diwali) to all of you!!!
Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago

Happy Diwali Everyone!

happy diwali to all my beloved friends at IF. Remember to have a great time.

To each and every one of you in the Tamil section

Wishing you all a very Happy Deepawali

Wishing you a Colorful Diwali!

Happy Diwali!

And a wonderful New Year filled with Peace and Prosperity

Edited by atina - 16 years ago

May this Deeppavali brighten your world with warmth, love, happiness, peace, progress, and prosperity. May the sparkle and shine of Deeppavali carry on for the rest of the year and may each day of the coming new year be as bright, shiny, colourful, glistening, and beautiful as Deeppavali.

Wish all of my friends a very happy Diwali/Deeppavali!!!!!!!

Basanthi didi, wish you a happy diwali, we are finally over KYM, its our diwali vow, huhπŸ˜‰ lets celebrate with lots af firecrackers

Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Originally posted by jasunap

Jas...rombu thanu nakkal hmm ... ungalaku. πŸ˜‰ 

Anyways wishing everybody a very "happy deepavali".

Originally posted by meli

May this Deeppavali brighten your world with warmth, love, happiness, peace, progress, and prosperity. May the sparkle and shine of Deeppavali carry on for the rest of the year and may each day of the coming new year be as bright, shiny, colourful, glistening, and beautiful as Deeppavali.

Wish all of my friends a very happy Diwali/Deeppavali!!!!!!!

Basanthi didi, wish you a happy diwali, we are finally over KYM, its our diwali vow, huhπŸ˜‰ lets celebrate with lots af firecrackers

Yep chellam, finally we have won over the evil within πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, Wishing  you all a very happy deepavali  πŸ˜ƒ

I wish u all a very happy diwali

Originally posted by jasunap

by the way, i think people resort saying diwali instead of deepavali cos it is less letters to type....i cant think of any other reason...though i say deepavali, sheer laziness to type makes me spell it as diwali!!! and i am sure there must be a few other lazy folks like me!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  

and a wonderful sparkling dhamakedaar deepavali (diwali) to all of you!!!

Thank you Jasunap.

Just when I was thinking... may be, just may be... your answer about less letters to type was convincing, you had to say "Dhamakedaar" and spoil it all :-)
BTW, what does that mean?

Oh.. never mind, I'm sure you will be cheeky enough to introduce another Hindi word while you're explaining it and soooooo make our discussion on this endless.

Originally posted by jenim

Thank you Jasunap.

Just when I was thinking... may be, just may be... your answer about less letters to type was convincing, you had to say "Dhamakedaar" and spoil it all :-)
BTW, what does that mean?

Oh.. never mind, I'm sure you will be cheeky enough to introduce another Hindi word while you're explaining it and soooooo make our discussion on this endless.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒdhamakedaar means literally like a bomb, an explosive deepavali!!!πŸ˜†

i honestly wanted to introduce another hindi word just for the heck of it...and wise decided otherwise...jenim rombha varusham north indiala irundha namma aryiyamale sila hindi varthaigal pechula nuzhayaradhu...enna panna....!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

deepavali nalvazhuthukkal!!!